• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall v Exeter City matchday thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once maxted got established in the side he was awesome. Wasn’t he L2 player of the month for January? Ward since coming back in has looked short of confidence. And by the way it is moot point not mute point.
Mind you, it would be quite nice if some who shall not be named were a little more 'mute about their points.

pct333

Another three or four corners completely wasted again today with this abysmal Law, Williams short corner routine we’ve persisted with this season....get Dickenson to whip them in with some pace.
Matt Jay is the one who should be taking the corners if he is on the pitch IMHO.

pct333

Dodgy suggests there might be an element of something not being quite right. That was just plain wrong.
The supporter infront of me was holding up a £20 note towards the linesman so it was clear what he thought ! LOL

STURTZ

We seem to be getting at least one crap and potentially game changing decision going against us in every game at the moment.

It's not our poor finishing that is doing for us, we've had that all season, it's our inability to keep a clean sheet. Sorry Pete but I'd have Maxted back to shake things up a bit, if he's fit of course.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
We seem to be getting at least one crap and potentially game changing decision going against us in every game at the moment.

It's not our poor finishing that is doing for us, we've had that all season, it's our inability to keep a clean sheet. Sorry Pete but I'd have Maxted back to shake things up a bit, if he's fit of course.
Agreed. We have lost the ability to grind out those 1 nil wins. Maybe we have been found out? Who knows. I agree about Maxted. I think Aard could do with some competition. There is a great keeper in there but maybe he is a little too comfortable?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mind you, it would be quite nice if some who shall not be named were a little more 'mute about their points.
Pipe down old man.

geoffwp

Pipe down old man.
I see you've taken that personally. So you should.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once maxted got established in the side he was awesome. Wasn’t he L2 player of the month for January? Ward since coming back in has looked short of confidence. And by the way it is moot point not mute point.
Agreed there is no doubt in my mind that we have definitely missed him.

Exehausted

Agreed there is no doubt in my mind that we have definitely missed him.
For me the biggest miss of all is Jack Sparkes. He was solid defensively and the way he whipped in his crosses was brilliant. Such an innocuous collision which has had such a devastating effect on him and the team.

STURTZ

Sparkes took a while to get in the team and although a superb crosser of the ball wasn't best at defending. Dare I say it, Woodman has been our biggest loss in defence.