• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall v Exeter City matchday thread

Ash

Number three matchday thread started for me so far this season and I'm one and one. Not brilliant I guess, but the win was **that** game Vs Scum at SJP!

I think we'll win this one and comfortably. I'd love to see MJ start but it probably won't happen. No matter who makes the cut, we'll have too much for them. 3-1 victory and back in the hunt for the autos!

CWH-NYC_

Wish i could share your confidence, only thing I am sure of is shorter fingernails come the final whistle.
Back in the autos would be wonderful!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Number three matchday thread started for me so far this season and I'm one and one. Not brilliant I guess, but the win was **that** game Vs Scum at SJP!

I think we'll win this one and comfortably. I'd love to see MJ start but it probably won't happen. No matter who makes the cut, we'll have too much for them. 3-1 victory and back in the hunt for the autos!
Usually City don't do "comfortable". And when we go a goal up our defense often play like shrinking violets. But, somehow we are still 3rd and still in with a god shout if we can pick up our form
Hope Randall gets a chance : if you're good enough you're old enough. Think he could provide the spark that the team needs. We can always substitute him if it's too much for him.
If it's same old same old I doubt we will win. Draw probably.
Please make me eat my words, City.
Solo la victoria nos interesa!

Rog H K

Got a tingling feeling in my right palm about this one. I think this is a MJ game. Wouldn't surprise me if we went heavy up top and played all our assault troops over the 97 minutes.
Safe trip all. See you there. UTC

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
. But, somehow we are still 3rd and still in with a god shout if we can pick up our form
4th actually!

Walsall have had a decent run of late and this won't be easy. Another draw me thinks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Setting off soon. Hope Cross Country trains get me there and home afterwards! Nice confidence boosting win please.

Jason's preview

fred binneys head

See you there everyone. Here’s to a 4-1 win for Rog.

STURTZ

4th actually!

Walsall have had a decent run of late and this won't be easy. Another draw me thinks.
Indo's got Argyle on ignore!

eurogrecian

Boarding for Buurmingham at Geneva airport. Optimistic: 3-1 City!

IndoMike

Indo's got Argyle on ignore!
Yes. Very noisy neighbours ridiculously pleased with themselves don't count.
What other city in the world has the population of Plymurf and never been in their top flight. Answer : none.
They'd be better keeping their heads low.
UTC !!!