• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall Discussion Thread

Grecianpasty

Walsall won again yesterday at home to Leyton Orient. Its gonna be a tough fixture, especially if we have illness. At least now there will be changes made. Will be a big moment for the likes of hartidge, kite, Seymour, ajose and Fisher if they all get minutes.

2-1 city hartidge with two - just so his gif appears twice on twitter

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jason's preview

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gloom and doom on this thread. Players sick and injured, Walsall on form, on a ground we never do well on....... we'll win this.

1-0 Jay penalty struck properly.

Ash

Gloom and doom on this thread. Players sick and injured, Walsall on form, on a ground we never do well on....... we'll win this.

1-0 Jay penalty struck properly.
Nah, 1-0 sounds good, but it'll be a Law penalty, struck improperly

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The town of Walsall is in covid tier 2 now.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The town of Walsall is in covid tier 2 now.
Could knock a few hundred off the gate.

Oldsmobile-88

It seems a different world from the last visit in March before the season was suspended.

What I would do for a visit to Walsall this weekend(never thought I would ever say that !) & have a few ales in the wonderful pub that many fellow Grecians met up in at the town centre.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It seems a different world from the last visit in March before the season was suspended.

What I would do for a visit to Walsall this weekend(never thought I would ever say that !) & have a few ales in the wonderful pub that many fellow Grecians met up in at the town centre.
A cracking pub and the last one that I had "pre-match" beers in. Frightening really!

Red Devon

A couple of pics from back in March 😢

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pre-match interview with Matt Taylor