• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall away - Sat 7th March

OmanGrecian

Surely the original allocation wasn’t 800? There’s not a chance we’re taking that.
We do normally take a good following there as it's so easy to get to. With our league position, this wouldn't surprise me.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spoonz..What was the initial (sold out) allocation ?
We've sold 300.
200 first batch
100 second batch
More ordered

My guess would be about 520 to 550 on the day.

fred binneys head

Hopefully after we beat Crewe tomorrow night we'll get a load up at Walsall on Saturday. I'll go 724 at Walsall.

fred binneys head

Actually, thinking about it, that's a bit early.

eurogrecian

I’m flying in for the day for this one.
My last visit to Walsall was on a Tuesday night in 1980 when, as I recall, I was the only one on the terraces (a cage On the terrace in those days) cheering on a 3-1 win.
The same score on Saturday would do very nicely.
UTC!

Saddlerphil

Hello Grecians,

Looking forward to a great game.

Just a quick heads up for tomorrow.
The Saddlers Club is closed down now. If you are looking for some food and a pint.....
Come off Jun 9 M6 to the ground. The George pub accepts away fans (opposite the Morrisons petrol station). You can park up at the ground and walk back.
Not sure how Morrisons are with football traffic??

fred binneys head

Welcome Phil, how easy is it to park at the railway station? I need to get away quickly after the game so am looking for advice, don't want to park at the club and then spend 30 minutes in your car park trying to get out.

StroudGrecian

Welcome Phil, how easy is it to park at the railway station? I need to get away quickly after the game so am looking for advice, don't want to park at the club and then spend 30 minutes in your car park trying to get out.
I've parked in nearby side streets before (e.g. Fulbrook Road, Grand Junction Way) just means a 5-10 minute walk back to your car and you're away.

Blacky

Hello Grecians,

Looking forward to a great game.

Just a quick heads up for tomorrow.
The Saddlers Club is closed down now. If you are looking for some food and a pint.....
Come off Jun 9 M6 to the ground. The George pub accepts away fans (opposite the Morrisons petrol station). You can park up at the ground and walk back.
Not sure how Morrisons are with football traffic??
Great shout - cheers

Oldsmobile-88

Exactly 1 year ago since the last match with unlimited access for spectators.
Who would have imagined then the length of time that would pass before we can have a normal football day experience.Looks like it’s going to be 17 months.