• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wagatha Christie - yay or yay?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bearing in mind Vardy's football career is coming to an end so unless he's been sensible with his earnt money and made some shrewd investments Mrs Vardy might have to tighten the old belt, She's seems to spend it like there's no tomorrow and tbh what does she do?
Do you really want us to answer that question DB ? :ROFLMAO:

DB9

Do you really want us to answer that question DB ? :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps where a lot of the old slappers seem to go, Only fans?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder which newspaper will Rebekah a shed load of money for her story? Despite her now poor reputation.

iscalad

I wonder which newspaper will Rebekah a shed load of money for her story? Despite her now poor reputation.
Never stopped Katie Price

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would just be the start of it however. Absolute loss of reputation is another thing. Any future celeb appearances or tie-ins are now shot for Vardy. She'll be totally reliant on her husband from here on in.
Not sure about this. I'd agree her reputation is shot [almost certainly irredeemably] but, in this day and age, I reckon Vardy's notoriety will give her considerable money-earning potential. Think back to the likes of Neil and Christine Hamilton who, essentially, did 'very nicely thank you' after the former was found guilty of asking questions for cash.

IndoMike

All part of the dumbing down of British society.and culture. A trivial story becomes the focus of national interest.
Sad.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

I'm sure down at News Int hq Old Man Rupert and his vile mistress in grime (the other Rebekah) are already authorising the cheque to cover the Vardy legal bill (plus extras)

Mr Jinx

Not sure about this. I'd agree her reputation is shot [almost certainly irredeemably] but, in this day and age, I reckon Vardy's notoriety will give her considerable money-earning potential. Think back to the likes of Neil and Christine Hamilton who, essentially, did 'very nicely thank you' after the former was found guilty of asking questions for cash.
Yes, you could be right.

Just look at Katie Price.

Edit (Looks like someone else beat me to it)

DB9

Yes, you could be right.

Just look at Katie Price.
I'd rather not. :sick:

Alistair20000

I'd rather not. :sick:
Seconded.

She ought to have gone to prison.

Reactions: DB9