• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Virtual Fan Forum on the 22nd!

Scott_Palfrey

The next Fan Forum takes place virtually on Tuesday night with Matt Taylor, Lewis Page, Rory McArdle and Jake Caprice.

If you have anything you'd like to ask them, please do leave your questions here, or by filling out the form at https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2020/september2/fan-forum-sept/

Hope many of you can join us!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
View attachment 3522

The next Fan Forum takes place virtually on Tuesday night with Matt Taylor, Lewis Page, Rory McArdle and Jake Caprice.

If you have anything you'd like to ask them, please do leave your questions here, or by filling out the form at https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2020/september2/fan-forum-sept/

Hope many of you can join us!
good stuff , but I can’t make the link work to post a question. Instead it asks me what courses I have taken (?)

Scott_Palfrey

good stuff , but I can’t make the link work to post a question. Instead it asks me what courses I have taken (?)
That's weird! that is supposed to say I have a question for... should be updated now!

Feel free to leave the question here otherwise!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scott , thanks - it worked this time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's tonight!

Scott_Palfrey

We are aiming to host this live on youtube rather than having to log in via zoom etc, to make it easier for more people to watch!

You'll still be able to send in questions via the youtube live chat option too

MerleyRed

For the benefit of a technophobe, do I need to pre-install a 'Zoom' app to to be able to watch this ?

Scott_Palfrey

For the benefit of a technophobe, do I need to pre-install a 'Zoom' app to to be able to watch this ?
With it being on youtube you won't need to, we will post the link on the website and social media before it kicks-off, so you'll just need to click that link!

Scott_Palfrey

If you want to join by Zoom, 100 people can with this link later:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done again Scott. Some interesting stuff there especially from Messrs Tagg and Hawker.

Good work.