• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Virtual Fan Forum on the 22nd!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very interesting evening, things seem very rosey in the Exeter City garden after watching that 👍

Scott_Palfrey

Well done again Scott. Some interesting stuff there especially from Messrs Tagg and Hawker.

Good work.
Thank you kindly! Glad it was useful!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you kindly! Glad it was useful!
Great work again Scott - as Taggy said no getting poached before you've had a chance to cover at least one promotion season as a Grecian ! UTC

Red Devon

Thanks to Taggy and Nick Hawker for coming on and filling us all in, both very, very positive about the future and not a hint of doom and gloom from either of them 👍🏻

AB Ciren

Any chance of a brief account of what was said by messers Tagg and Hawker or a link to watch it on catch up or the like thanks

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any chance of a brief account of what was said by messers Tagg and Hawker or a link to watch it on catch up or the like thanks

andrew p long

Yes, interesting stuff all round, I am only half way through and I suspect there will be many like me who catch up on the YouTube version in the coming days.

AB Ciren

Red Devon

Yes, interesting stuff all round, I am only half way through and I suspect there will be many like me who catch up on the YouTube version in the coming days.
I thought the bit when Nick Hawker said the club is virtually at the point of being self sustainable without windfalls to be very positive indeed.

Rosencrantz

I thought the bit when Nick Hawker said the club is virtually at the point of being self sustainable without windfalls to be very positive indeed.
I thought it was more positive when he said they were looking at being more than just sustainable and not rely so much on the academy bringing in windfall. He didn't go into detail what the ideas to boost income was apart from a bit about improving match day experience to grow the amount of fans in the ground and attracting more families.