• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vegans v Grecians - Match Day Thread (FGR vs ECFC)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Haven't done one of these in ages, so hope I don't ruin the good start this season!

Looking forward to it, should be a good one!

Up the City.

*edit - Can a mod spell Grecians correct please*

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Vegans v Grecaians - Match Day Thread

I like Grecaians - we sound a bit more like a wild ancient civilisation with spears. Danny Bailey and John Delve leading us into battle against the Forest Green upstarts. Heed my words, squire, they are no match.

*apologies, somebody made me watch Game of Thrones and I can't stop this now.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster

Please, Please mods, correct the errors in the match-day thread title! (drunk)

I dont think I like the 'Vegans' bit much either?

And once again, was this started before midnight, even allowing for the exeweb clock discrepency?

Last edited:

Rog H K

I like Grecaians - we sound a bit more like a wild ancient civilisation with spears. Danny Bailey and John Delve leading us into battle against the Forest Green upstarts. Heed my words, squire, they are no match.

*apologies, somebody made me watch Game of Thrones and I can't stop this now.
Anyone remember Danny Bailey dressing up as a Red Indian and doing a rain dance? What was that all about at the time?
Anyway.....Rain....Lots of it today and thunder. So remember to wear a flower in your hair !

Avening Posse

Really hope everybody has a great day out and we get another 3 points and keep up the momentum. My UK home is only 3 miles from Nailsworth, great little place UTC

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping for three points today with no Manager of the Month hoodoo.

Good luck to the travelling hordes and sympathy to those in with the home fans. They smell of cabbage and lentils y'know.

Turnips too probably.

PeteUSA

I see Grecians 'error' has been seen to in the thread title, but not the vegans? Whats that all about; is that what FGR are called?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
See you all there. Tisdale to prove that the curse of manager of the month does not exist.

iscalad

Please, Please mods, correct the errors in the match-day thread title! (drunk)

I dont think I like the 'Vegans' bit much either?

And once again, was this started before midnight, even allowing for the exeweb clock discrepency?
Exeweb clock is now 14 minutes fast. So posting at 0:27 is fine. #sortitouthantssredthorp.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

It's a beautifully sunny morning here in the People's Republic of Stroud, a pleasant 13 degrees with a gentle breeze from the west.

No rain as yet but we are expecting a mix of sunshine and both light and heavy showers throughout the day, so those of you official away supporters are likely to need your mackintoshes. A gentle breeze in Stroud can mean a hurricane in Forest Green, so the westerly may have some effect on proceedings.

Form says an easy win but this is City and Tisdale is Manager of the Month...