• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vaccine found 90% successful

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Expecting to hear about the widespread European suspensions of these two vaccines imminently. 🙄

Heart inflammation link to Pfizer and Moderna jabs https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57781637

So no medical reason that the vaccines caused the deaths.
Wonder why the Chinese think Western vaccines are killing old people?

tavyred

So no medical reason that the vaccines caused the deaths.
Wonder why the Chinese think Western vaccines are killing old people?
Who knows what’s behind the thinking of the CCP, but after backing themselves into a bit of corner with the AZ vaccine, I suspect the Europeans were never going to get similarly sniffy about the Pfizer vaccine especially.

tavyred

Booster jabs for over 50’s officially announced. Looks like a dose of Pfizer or Moderna for me around the middle of November. 👍

Oldsmobile-88

Booster jabs for over 50’s officially announced. Looks like a dose of Pfizer or Moderna for me around the middle of November. 👍
Along with the seasonal Flu Jab i would imagine.

tavyred

Along with the seasonal Flu Jab i would imagine.
Yep.
Clearance also given for both jabs to given at the same time. Although in my case mine (flu jab) is booked for a fortnights time.

Banksy

Having the flu jab on 5th October , so guess Covid booster will be later for wife and me .Wonder if it will be the Pfizer this time , had the AZ last time , suppose you can mix and match.

iscalad

Having the flu jab on 5th October , so guess Covid booster will be later for wife and me .Wonder if it will be the Pfizer this time , had the AZ last time , suppose you can mix and match.
I think the booster will be the Pfizer for everyone

tavyred

Van Tam and crew this morning said that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will be used as the mRNA vaccines (AZ isn’t mRNA) are showing as giving better protection as a booster. He was at pains to say that isn’t a comment on AZ’s efficacy as a first jab.

Grecian2K

Well my annual flu jab has already been deferred by over a month due to "supply problems".
So I guess it'll be a race whether the flu or the covid gets me first.

Banksy

I think the booster will be the Pfizer for everyone
Ah , thanks Isca. Guess they feel mixing them up is more effective. Anything they can pump into me the better as far as I’m concerned. Within reason of course!