• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vaccine found 90% successful

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm off to Darwin (northern territory) in August. Slightly risky as whenever there is a small outbreak the states stop flights (I live in NSW) between them or insist on the 2 week quarantine thing and the flights are non-refundable. f__K it though, I need a holiday and we are taking the risk
A long way from Dawlish mate 😁 Enjoy

I can report that your old hometown is pretty much getting back to normal around Piermont Place,cafes & bars heaving...You must miss it ! Not 🤣

Avening Posse

Luckily you live is such a huge country with a small population, Social Distance is the norm outside of the big cities.
Yeah should be fine mate. Just got to watch out for the crocs :)

Avening Posse

A long way from Dawlish mate 😁 Enjoy

I can report that your old hometown is pretty much getting back to normal around Piermont Place,cafes & bars heaving...You must miss it ! Not 🤣
I keep up with my old pals down there for all the news, not much changes there, still a bonkers town :)

DB9

Yeah should be fine mate. Just got to watch out for the crocs :)
Oh nothing too dangerous then! 🤣🤣

Avening Posse

Oh nothing too dangerous then! 🤣🤣
You can go on boat tours where they hang bits of meat away from the boat and crocs jump out of the water to eat it. My mate Vince was trying to convince me to go on a “half price” one where they do it from a rowing boat in a mangrove swamp. F__k that !!

DB9

You can go on boat tours where they hang bits of meat away from the boat and crocs jump out of the water to eat it. My mate Vince was trying to convince me to go on a “half price” one where they do it from a rowing boat in a mangrove swamp. F__k that !!
Jeez! Not a hope in hell 🤣🤣

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We need to vaccinate the world. Otherwise we're going to carry on with wave after wave, and variant after variant.

DB9

We need to vaccinate the world. Otherwise we're going to carry on with wave after wave, and variant after variant.
This is how it is now, We've got to live with it, Hope the scientists keep tweaking the vaccine for umpteen variants and do all we can to protect the vulnerable. If it keeps hitting the oldies, That'll sort out the Social Care issue.

DB9

Don't worry Isca, That's my personal conspiracy theory 😉😂

Alistair20000

That will take an awful long time and when it’s done a vaccine dodging mutation will have rocked up.