• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

mumbo

The Club Crest has been funded by 'Grecian Goal'
Andy is one of 40 Grecian Goal pledgers who have raised £4k this season.

Grecian Goal is a continuation of the fund raiser started by Dacre Hollaway, we've raised £20k in the years since his untimely death, all for specific ECFC projects.

Supporters choose their pledges e.g 50p or £1 per win, goal, ball over the OG etc many of them much more
imaginative than this!

We're all really proud to have funded the Crest on our lovely New Stand.
If anyone would like to join us, please let me know.

Elaine Davis.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Andy is one of 40 Grecian Goal pledgers who have raised £4k this season.

Grecian Goal is a continuation of the fund raiser started by Dacre Hollaway, we've raised £20k in the years since his untimely death, all for specific ECFC projects.

Supporters choose their pledges e.g 50p or £1 per win, goal, ball over the OG etc many of them much more
imaginative than this!

We're all really proud to have funded the Crest on our lovely New Stand.
If anyone would like to join us, please let me know.

Elaine Davis.
Never heard about that before.

huxwar

I suggest that with sponsorship from a brewer it could be known as The Bitter End.
Or even a well known home shopping company..........’the VERY End’

dontpassback

As an aside to the new stand,some Argyle fan has posted a photo of our new stand on freechat Facebook page,complimenting city on getting it done and asking why brenty hasn’t started the one at gnome park,some of the comments are constructive and some are typically thick janner responses,but the view of the normal argyle fans is that the stand looks good,and that’s what you get with a fans owned club!nice to have compliments even if it’s from jannerland !

AlanDevlin

I suggest that with sponsorship from a brewer it could be known as The Bitter End.
Joking apart... I found the Otter Brewery website recently with this page on it: http://www.otterbrewery.com/sporty-otter/exeter-city-fc/

If they aren’t already on our sponsors list, I read it that they would look favourably on an approach from our commercial team. They are busy with the Chiefs, so no reason they shouldn’t be busy with us as well if the right person goes and speaks to them

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joking apart... I found the Otter Brewery website recently with this page on it: http://www.otterbrewery.com/sporty-otter/exeter-city-fc/

If they aren’t already on our sponsors list, I read it that they would look favourably on an approach from our commercial team. They are busy with the Chiefs, so no reason they shouldn’t be busy with us as well if the right person goes and speaks to them
That Upottery keeper makes Tommy Lawrence and Neville Southall look positively svelte, although he has still got a little ways to go to catch up with that Sutton keeper who "ate the pie" in their FA Cup match !

Their product certainly has my seal of approval, and makes an occasional appearance at the FECRACE in draught form, and I've seen bottles behind the other bars, but I think these are supplied via the St Austell Brewery. They could be "aiming a bit high" if they think they are going to replace Flybe as our main shirt sponsor though ! ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The logo on the back of the new Grandstand is really quite good! Pictures up very soon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like the seats have arrived

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member