• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under 18s

dontpassback

I see that argyle have released a lot of their under 18 players and have offered a contract for two of them,I would assume that our radar has been alerted to see if any of them would be worth a look,so you never know.they might be deemed not good enough,but Neil dewsnip who was Everton’s youth guru seems to know his stuff,so there might be slim pickings,but you never know

budegrecian

My initial thoughts are: if they aren't good enough for them, they aren't good enough for us. But then I remembered that Cheick apparently wasn't good enough for Stevenage, albeit at a younger age.
So, still pretty unlikely but you never know.

AmberRed

Quite surprised that they've released pretty much all their 2nd years. Oscar Massey especially was on par with Ben Chrisene and got called up to a couple of u15/16 England camps and Rhys Shirley was on a few premier teams radars.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite surprised that they've released pretty much all their 2nd years. Oscar Massey especially was on par with Ben Chrisene and got called up to a couple of u15/16 England camps and Rhys Shirley was on a few premier teams radars.
They are Janners though.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
They are Janners though.
So was Scott Hiley but that didn't stop him becoming a Grecian legend ! :cool:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And don't forget that Gargoyle's keeper is an Exonian !

dontpassback

Shaun Taylor is a janner as well 😅

Cowshed Grecian

Nicky Law was technically a janner.

dontpassback

So is my good lady (but she isn’t interested in football so that’s a bonus)😅😅😅😅

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fred Binney?
Darren Robotham started as a PAFC youth.