• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Unacceptable Supporter Behaviour - Club statement

TotnesGrecian

The stewards communicated to us down the front that we will be allowed on in 5 minutes (this was about the 88th minute) i think they had already been briefed on what to do if we were to win.

I did appreciate the communication from them saying it was a confirmed go at the final whistle.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
The stewards communicated to us down the front that we will be allowed on in 5 minutes (this was about the 88th minute) i think they had already been briefed on what to do if we were to win.

I did appreciate the communication from them saying it was a confirmed go at the final whistle.
It was great to see common sense prevail and an effective blind eye turned to it all.
In a world of health and safety it's nice to see a bit of civilised chaos sometimes.

CityTillIDie

It was great to see common sense prevail and an effective blind eye turned to it all.
In a world of health and safety it's nice to see a bit of civilised chaos sometimes.
Agreed, It’s a football tradition after all!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
We’ll all you buggers will have banning orders in place by the time the Port Vale fixture comes round, but I’ll be there as I was good and remained in the stand.

Squeezebox

Much as I can understand the desire to run on and celebrate (I did it as a nipper), it is a shame for a lot of fans (alright old b*ggers) that it was impossible for the players to do a lap of honour!

Alfie 1966

Much as I can understand the desire to run on and celebrate (I did it as a nipper), it is a shame for a lot of fans (alright old b*ggers) that it was impossible for the players to do a lap of honour!
This old duffer the mind said yes but the body said A BIG NO