• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Legohead

Banned
Just read a report of a man being stopped in his car and he had been to pick up some windows he'd bought on ebay. His wife was found in the boot! There wasn't enough room for the windows and his wife in the car so he told her to lay in the boot. Mind-boggling non essential journey there.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
When I heard Zoom mentioned my first thought was a 1970s Ice lolly..😎
Me too

Mr Jinx

Just read a report of a man being stopped in his car and he had been to pick up some windows he'd bought on ebay. His wife was found in the boot! There wasn't enough room for the windows and his wife in the car so he told her to lay in the boot. Mind-boggling non essential journey there.
The mind boggles

On the matter of police stops, my mum tells me they're turning back grockles coming down the M5. Does someone know how they are doing it exactly? I imagine it'd be difficult to police.

DB9

The mind boggles

On the matter of police stops, my mum tells me they're turning back grockles coming down the M5. Does someone know how they are doing it exactly? I imagine it'd be difficult to police.
Perhaps at the services the Police looking for Motorhomes, Caravans etc plus generally asking people, Have a word and take their reg number, Tell them to turn round at next junction and also tell them their reg numbers have been circulated and if the Police see them further than the next Junction they will be fined?

Grecian2K

When I heard Zoom mentioned my first thought was a 1970s Ice lolly..😎
My first thought was the Fat Larry Band.

IndoMike

Good job the police stopped him . He might have arrived home, forgotten she was in the boot, and she would have snuffed it .

Thinks .🤔

Legohead

Banned
Perhaps at the services the Police looking for Motorhomes, Caravans etc plus generally asking people, Have a word and take their reg number, Tell them to turn round at next junction and also tell them their reg numbers have been circulated and if the Police see them further than the next Junction they will be fined?
Why the hell would anyone want to go on holiday whilst the whole country is closed and in the middle of a global viral pandemic?! These people are clinically insane and need sectioning asap for the good of society.

OmanGrecian

Was she being a pane too?

IndoMike

Why the hell would anyone want to go on holiday whilst the whole country is closed and in the middle of a global viral pandemic?! These people are clinically insane and need sectioning asap for the good of society.
To.be honest, they are thick. You can't run away from the virus : you have to hunker down. And you might as well hunker down at home.

Oldsmobile-88

My first thought was the Fat Larry Band.
That tune did enter my head.