• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Trouble is they then take it home to Mum & Dad who then take the virus into the workplace and so it goes on!
Having anyone over 65 self isolate for 3 months is a more effective measure to keep the death toll to a minimum and I think that's what'll happen first.

Alistair20000

Whether it is for the best or not to put the country into lockdown the government will come under huge pressure to do it as other countries go down that route,

iscalad

Having anyone over 65 self isolate for 3 months is a more effective measure to keep the death toll to a minimum and I think that's what'll happen first.
I can't stock up for 3 months.

Alistair20000

There will be some in this age group who will say boll*cks to that and I will take my chance with this fecker.

Mr Jinx

There will be some in this age group who will say boll*cks to that and I will take my chance with this fecker.
Fairy nuff. It's their funeral.

ORy

Apparently, the single most effective thing to do to prevent virus spreading, is to close schools.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Berlin have a bunker there, Suggest to him to go there 😆
There's a bunker in Berlin that has some great modern art in it!

Alistair20000

Apparently, the single most effective thing to do to prevent virus spreading, is to close schools.
I keep hearing it is regular and thorough hand washing that is most important.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Close the supermarkets so people can't stockpile!

Ashford Grecian

Well, our local Junior Parkrun was on this morning (in the rain). 2 of my children ran. There was probably just over 60 kids running. All outdoor and healthy environment. Normal precautionary warnings about the virus at the start by the Run Director. The kids have still got to get their exercise and when gatherings are small (i.e. less than 100) and they are not in close contact with each other then to my mind this is ok.
Yep our juniors was on at Laleham today and I run every Saturday and tie a load of venues on the way to City games but I fear that this will be shutdown soon as numbers cannot be known or policed