• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Legohead

Banned
Cannabis ?
We're gonna need it if they tighten restrictions and stop us going out for booze. ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cannabis ?
Legendary middle aisle of Lidl?

Legohead

Banned
Legendary middle aisle of Lidl?
Haha made me laugh. Yes, cannabis plants alongside pairs of skis and kids colouring books. Good old Aldi / Lidl.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Ok not physically but still needs to paid. Surrey Police make a big thing of how many people they stop each day for not having paid their road tax
But the thing is if you don't have road tax you probably don't have insurance or an mot (which I know has been suspended during this time) and a danger to anyone who is out and about.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just back from the supermarket and there was a couple at the checkouts with two trolleys full of plants. Nothing else, just plants.
There was a chap in his 70s, who wandered around the whole of Morrisons yesterday getting in everybody's way and competent oblivious of any social distancing protocols. He bought a newspaper.

Colesman Ballz

Just back from the supermarket and there was a couple at the checkouts with two trolleys full of plants. Nothing else, just plants.
You should have asked if they planned to cook them, or just eat them raw !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cabinet Minister Robert Jenrick drives 40 miles to his parents house to drop supplies off.

#Covidiot.

Legohead

Banned
Cabinet Minister Robert Jenrick drives 40 miles to his parents house to drop supplies off.

#Covidiot.
Not sure about this. What are the circumstances?

For example. My partners mum is 80 and lives in Rotherham. We live in Chesterfield. There are no deliveries. My partner has to drive the 30 odd miles to Rotherham on a Monday to do the shopping for her and drop it off and then drive back. Otherwise her mum would die in her house of lack of food and provisions. Is my partner a covidiot? In an ideal world she doesn't make the trip but there are no other options at the moment.

Oldsmobile-88

#Covidiot.
Never heard of him 😁😁

I don’t see a problem dropping off supplies for elderly parents..I’m awaiting a phone call from my old man at any moment 😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure about this. What are the circumstances?

For example. My partners mum is 80 and lives in Rotherham. We live in Chesterfield. There are no deliveries. My partner has to drive the 30 odd miles to Rotherham on a Monday to do the shopping for her and drop it off and then drive back. Otherwise her mum would die in her house of lack of food and provisions. Is my partner a covidiot? In an ideal world she doesn't make the trip but there are no other options at the moment.
He's a Government Minister. They need to be held to a higher account than the rest of us. He has so many people that work for him, so many people that can be part of a support network that the rest of us don't have.