• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Typical E&E

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

What no puns about p*ss-ups? I am disappointed.

Well-known Exeweb poster
see on their web they've announced a pod cast ,

great idea

but no link or indicator where when or often

hope the podcast is better informed

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another non story masquerading as news (to save save you reading the story it says - Tisdale forced to wait on becoming longest serving manager as Wenger extend stays at Arsenal).

http://www.devonlive.com/paul-tisdale-forced-to-wait-over-longest-serving-title-as-arsene-wenger-looks-set-to-stay-at-arsenal/story-30217954-detail/story.html

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another non story masquerading as news (to save save you reading the story it says - Tisdale forced to wait on becoming longest serving manager as Wenger extend stays at Arsenal).

http://www.devonlive.com/paul-tisdale-forced-to-wait-over-longest-serving-title-as-arsene-wenger-looks-set-to-stay-at-arsenal/story-30217954-detail/story.html
All about getting the clicks these days sadly

GrecianInWales

Was has this particular story annoyed you so much?

Well-known Exeweb poster
credit where credits due think its recent written coverage has been really good.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Egg, best stop while you're behind. You're asked about a recent expose and the best you can come up with is West Exe school that's a good few years ago now, then you ask when the paper's got it wrong, are given a story to which you reply that ah, it was printed in good faith.

Given the excuses and diversions being bandied about here it would seem the E&E and ECFC make decent bedfellows, despite the Echo doing their best to discredit the club at every opportunity.
Tbh that's a typical journo response, find an excuse, when given the evidence :/

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see its reverted back to a weekly paper, and this weeks edition has no write up of the game the previous Saturday.

Well I guess that's that then. May as well pack it in altogether

Colesman Ballz

I see its reverted back to a weekly paper, and this weeks edition has no write up of the game the previous Saturday.

Well I guess that's that then. May as well pack it in altogether
It has been "replaced" by an Exeter edition of Monday's WMN. Of course this has a cover price 75p, representing a 25% price rise !

denzel

It has been "replaced" by an Exeter edition of Monday's WMN. Of course this has a cover price 75p, representing a 25% price rise !
Oh right. (Isn't that 50% though...)