• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Twenty Quid Says Mark 3

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honour partially restored I'm willing to bet up to three people that neither the Gulls nor the Gargs make the play-offs or higher next season. Personally I think I'm giving decent odds as any takers will always have their second team (in every sense of the word! :)) to fall back on so I'm not willing to mess around with odds but I am willing to consider alternative bets.

Money can be either personal or to each other's Trusts - please specify which you would prefer.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm willing to bet up to three people that neither the Gulls nor the Gargs make the play-offs or higher next season.
Sorry.............................................................dont bet on dogs ;)

Red the Paper

Banned
Argyle fans haven't got any money

Phil Sayers

I think you'll find that is their creditors RTP.

jmgull

Just to clarify Phil.......is the bet that both the gulls and greens wont make the play offs?

Or do you just choose one to make the play offs?

Also where does auto promotion stand?

Are you just betting on Argyle and Torquay to both finish 8th or lower?

jmgull

My excuse...it's late;)

Just re-read your post....its pretty clear:D

I'll have £20 with you mate.....for old times sake like.

Phil Sayers

Are you just betting on Argyle and Torquay to both finish 8th or lower?
That's a simpler way of putting it.

You're on.

Marino

Playoffs?? We're just hoping to be in league 2 next year, one step at a time greaser's!! If we do have a club come July then building for consolidation is a must, top half and I will be happy!!

Last edited:

On_The_Beach

are we allowed to wait and see how much the traitor ransacks our squad before we decide?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Traitor!?!?! Thats a bit OTT OTB. He's only done what any normal player or manager would do and gone to the bigger club. Can't really begrudge him that can you?