• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Favourite Star Trek movie of the original series DB? Think mine would be The Voyage Home.
The last film I ever saw at the ABC in Exeter around the Summer of 1987.

It’s a great film because of the storyline about whaling which I believe the Russians & Japanese were still indulging in at that time.

DB9

The last film I ever saw at the ABC in Exeter around the Summer of 1987.

It’s a great film because of the storyline about whaling which I believe the Russians & Japanese were still indulging in at that time.
It was good, Had a few comedy moments in it too with them going back to the 20th Century, Wrath of Khan still the best imo though.

Banksy

It was good, Had a few comedy moments in it too with them going back to the 20th Century, Wrath of Khan still the best imo though.
Had to be watched in conjunction with The Search for Spock , in a way a sequel , which was not quite so well received but did reasonably well at the box office.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Had to be watched in conjunction with The Search for Spock , in a way a sequel , which was not quite so well received but did reasonably well at the box office.
I've watched them all and yes if you didn't watch The Search For Spock you'd wonder why Spock was dressed like Yoda in The Voyage Home! 🙂

Banksy

I've watched them all and yes if you didn't watch The Search For Spock you'd wonder why Spock was dressed like Yoda in The Voyage Home! 🙂
Yes , those three films have a link running through them and form a sort of trilogy.

Oldsmobile-88

Heads up.

A film worth watching this Thursday at 1120pm on Great Films Channel.. The Counsellor(2013)

@Banksy I think you would like this one, I mentioned it last year.

DB9

Watching series 22 of The Bill and a few episodes has the lovely, fragrant Lysette Anthony in them. (sigh) :love::love:

Banksy

Heads up.

A film worth watching this Thursday at 1120pm on Great Films Channel.. The Counsellor(2013)

@Banksy I think you would like this one, I mentioned it last year.
Thanks for the heads up Olds.Unfortunately I’m on Sky Glass and the Great Films Channels aren’t available on it.It Will no doubt appear on another channel sometime so I’ll keep a look out.

DB9

Thanks for the heads up Olds.Unfortunately I’m on Sky Glass and the Great Films Channels aren’t available on it.It Will no doubt appear on another channel sometime so I’ll keep a look out.
Still got your normal TV Banksy? It'll be on freeview.

Banksy

Still got your normal TV Banksy? It'll be on freeview.
Afraid not now!