• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wow! That was worth waiting for #emmerdale
Really? That was a unbelievable storyline with so many holes in it and that "Ending" was *****!

Red Devon

Really? That was a unbelievable storyline with so many holes in it and that "Ending" was *****!
That was at the end of episode one tonight after Liam whacked her….what a crazy woman 😂

DB9

That was at the end of episode one tonight after Liam whacked her….what a crazy woman 😂
She was a nutter for sure but why no one clicked ages ago? The script writers need to be shot with that storyline and as for the ending.....

Red Devon

She was a nutter for sure but why no one clicked ages ago? The script writers need to be shot with that storyline and as for the ending.....
I know but it didn’t fit the storyline for her to caught months ago like she should have been, the ending I got a feeling she’ll be back for the 50 anniversary episode later this year 😬

DB9

I know but it didn’t fit the storyline for her to caught months ago like she should have been, the ending I got a feeling she’ll be back for the 50 anniversary episode later this year 😬
Understand about the storyline keeping going but there were so many holes in it, The scriptwriters needed to research things a bit more.

Red Devon

Understand about the storyline keeping going but there were so many holes in it, The scriptwriters needed to research things a bit more.
All got a bit silly after the survival week

Oldsmobile-88

Radio Times for this week in 1983.

Breakfast TV started for the first time in the UK on January 17th.

C6ED8FC4-BD91-4C5F-B01E-9A2E2BCB87C0.jpeg

DB9

Radio Times for this week in 1983.

Breakfast TV started for the first time in the UK on January 17th.

View attachment 7699
Unbelievable now to think this was so huge at the time.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

On my TV you can still get a version of this not ceefax but a tidier streamlined version , anyone remember Bamboozle!!!

Oldsmobile-88

14th January 1988.

Strike it Lucky on ITV nears the end of its 3rd Series(of 13 :203 episodes in all)
A Thames TV production from 1986-92.The series was called Michael Barrymore’s Strike it Rich for the last 3 series(1996-99)The format was pretty much the same.
The light hearted quiz was very popular,helping cement Barrymore at the top of the entertainment industry where he stayed until problems in his private life surfaced plus a unsolved death at his home.

45E060C2-C393-4D44-B290-9D173D57759B.jpeg58F8FDA9-6F79-4C8A-B2BE-2CE65AB6B4AE.jpeg