• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
They had one in Australia I think, a women's prison. It was called Prisoner Cell Block H... I think 🤔
That was a wooden Aussie soap.

Never watched it at home,but the Landlord of the Devonport Inn had the TV on in the bar which was near to the dartboard,I usually had half a eye on it as I was playing darts(badly usually)
That would have been the mid to late 1980s.

Oldsmobile-88

Croft & Perry : The Sitcoms...On BBC2.
Originally shown about 15 years ago.

The great work of David Croft & Jimmy Perry.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Croft & Perry : The Sitcoms...On BBC2.
Originally shown about 15 years ago.

The great work of David Croft & Jimmy Perry.
Some amusing scenes from It Ain’t Half Hot Mum..They would not get away with them these days of course.
Michael Bates was really funny as Rangi Ram.
It was mentioned how ill he was during filming of one series.He managed to see it through despite being in pain from terminal cancer & passed away 2 weeks after filming finished(aged 58)

Oldsmobile-88

Heads up for a decent drama on BBC2 on Wednesday(9pm) The Terror..(refers to HMS Terror)

A fictionalised account of the Franklin Expedition a British Navy voyage that went missing in the Arctic in 1845/47 searching for the North West Passage at the top of Canada.

No one really knows what happened after the ships were stuck in pack ice.There are various stories from Inuit folklore,graves found along the way indicating cannibalism.

Rosencrantz

Never watched it at home,but the Landlord of the Devonport Inn had the TV on in the bar which was near to the dartboard,I usually had half a eye on it as I was playing darts(badly usually)
Crossroads in jail 😁

Colesman Ballz

That was infamous for it's "Jerry built" wobbly walled sets ! :ROFLMAO:

Oldsmobile-88

Better Call Saul on Netflix.

Saul Goodman was the wisecracking shady lawyer in Breaking Bad.
This series is set before the Breaking Bad timeline when Saul was known as one time con artist Jimmy McGill who passed his Lawyers Exams by correspondence from the University of American
Samoa 😁

The series also shows the back story to Mike the fixer/hitman in Breaking Bad.
You can understand why the writer/producer of Breaking Bad after its success created another series around these characters.
I’ve just binge watched the first nine episodes of season one,it’s excellent with great supporting characters.
(Loved the two skateboarding con artists 😁)

Gus the Crystal Meth king pin from Breaking Bad is due a appearance soon.

Avening Posse

Better Call Saul on Netflix.

Saul Goodman was the wisecracking shady lawyer in Breaking Bad.
This series is set before the Breaking Bad timeline when Saul was known as one time con artist Jimmy McGill who passed his Lawyers Exams by correspondence from the University of American
Samoa 😁

The series also shows the back story to Mike the fixer/hitman in Breaking Bad.
You can understand why the writer/producer of Breaking Bad after its success created another series around these characters.
I’ve just binge watched the first nine episodes of season one,it’s excellent with great supporting characters.
(Loved the two skateboarding con artists 😁)

Gus the Crystal Meth king pin from Breaking Bad is due a appearance soon.
I also watched Breaking Bad fairly recently Olds, haven’t watched Better call Saul yet but looking forward to it

Oldsmobile-88

I also watched Breaking Bad fairly recently Olds, haven’t watched Better call Saul yet but looking forward to it
Have you seen El Canimo: The Breaking Bad Movie,AP ?
Excellent,It ties up the loose ends from the series.

Avening Posse

Have you seen El Canimo: The Breaking Bad Movie,AP ?
Excellent,It ties up the loose ends from the series.
Yes I’ve seen that one mate, just Saul to go