• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
23rd February 1983.
Loved the description of some of the programmes.iirc the listings were in the Daily Express.
View attachment 5491
It's like they let the work experience have a go 🙂. Guessing he wasn't a fan of Dallas.

I remember reading The Machine Gunners as a kid in the eighties and enjoying it. Not sure if I watched the TV adaptation though. If I did it obviously didn't stick as much as the book.

Oldsmobile-88

It's like they let the work experience have a go 🙂. Guessing he wasn't a fan of Dallas.
They obviously had no taste.😁

Loved the description of the Coronation St episode 🤣

DB9

"For Love or Money" BBC1 daytime. Watching this i really can't believe how people looking for love are scammed out of hundreds of thousands pounds by people they never meet, Some even never speak to them! One man yesterday lost over £60k to a "Woman" who said she had gold in Ghana and needed the money to release it! The "Woman" turn out to be a man (Surprise, Surprise!) and the photos of a woman were lifted off a SM site.

A woman lost over £120k by a bloke who promised her the Earth etc, Now having to move into a smaller home to pay off debts etc Now after a year or so she just had an email saying this bloke is dead and she is the beneficiary of his will if she sends £7k to release the money! Sad that these people are conned but the conmen (Conwomen) are really good at it and shows just how desperate people are looking for love.

LOG

Ok, not quite a goose then :ROFLMAO:

LOG

I remember reading The Machine Gunners as a kid in the eighties and enjoying it. Not sure if I watched the TV adaptation though. If I did it obviously didn't stick as much as the book.
I loved The Machine Gunners, me, both the book and programme. Can still picture the book cover.

Oldsmobile-88

Coming to the end of Season 4 of Breaking Bad on my binge watch over the past week or so.It’s addictive & brilliant.

A great script.

Love the character of Saul Goodman the crooked lawyer.Better Call Saul is a spin off series I have just found out.

fred binneys head

There’s a film too Olds - El Camino. It’s set after the end of Breaking Bad. Watch that before you watch Better Call Saul.

DB9

Frasier is set to make a TV comeback according to reports in the US.

Oldsmobile-88

A heads up for a couple of weeks time.

“Hancock", starring Alfred Molina as the tragic comedian-- not seen since its original broadcast in Sept 1991--is on BBC Four Thursday 11th March,at 9pm.

LOG

Anyone watch Bank Balance last night?

The contestants didn't really seem to know what they were meant to be doing and i think it had been put on at 9pm just so that Ramsay could swear. It's on again tonight but i'll be washing me hair.