• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Classic Laurel and Hardy on BBC 2. "I brought you some hard-boiled eggs and some nuts."

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t recall that gem at all(Mark it)

The only quiz show that I can remember Westward producing was Treasure Hunt which was presented by Keith Fordyce & had cameo appearances by Jethro dressed as a Pirate 😁

DB9

Can’t recall that gem at all(Mark it)

The only quiz show that I can remember Westward producing was Treasure Hunt which was presented by Keith Fordyce & had cameo appearances by Jethro dressed as a Pirate 😁
Same here, Was wondering did you get the year right? Only asking because reading about that gameshow it said it was in the "Death throws" of Westward TV in '81 before handing over to TSW in '82

Oldsmobile-88

Same here, Was wondering did you get the year right? Only asking because reading about that gameshow it said it was in the "Death throws" of Westward TV in '81 before handing over to TSW in '82
Definitely 1980...I cross checked on the BBC Genome site....I need to get out more 😁😁😎😎

DB9

Definitely 1980...I cross checked on the BBC Genome site....I need to get out more 😁😁😎😎
Fair do's Olds, Mind the website i found the info on is as obscure as the programme itself.

Oldsmobile-88

Watched Peston on catch up..Nice to watch & listen to sensible comments & observations without the usual partisan digs at the other side on a politics show.
Jeremy Hunt,Wes Streeting,cameo roles from Nicola Sturgeon & Gary Neville.The later speaking particularly well.

The main man was self isolating at home,hence interacting via Zoom so Anushka Asthana was ably chairing the show which meant no drawn out questions 😁 which was refreshing.

Well worth putting on the Sky+ Other recording devices are available 😎

Rosencrantz

Watched Peston on catch up..Nice to watch & listen to sensible comments & observations without the usual partisan digs at the other side on a politics show.
Jeremy Hunt,Wes Streeting,cameo roles from Nicola Sturgeon & Gary Neville.The later speaking particularly well.

The main man was self isolating at home,hence interacting via Zoom so Anushka Asthana was ably chairing the show which meant no drawn out questions 😁 which was refreshing.

Well worth putting on the Sky+ Other recording devices are available 😎
It must have added quite some time for the guests to speak 🙂. How would you fancy Peston and Garth Crooks interviewing each other. One hour, about four questions 😂

Oldsmobile-88

3/12/1981

On the OGWT..Gary US Bonds,I had forgotten all about him...TV21 always thought that was a great name.
B309315F-71C7-44AF-A1F1-4FC12618B5FB.jpegFEFACE62-27D8-49C0-8A6E-94AA1B2EFACB.jpeg

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

TV21 appearance on OGWT that night..Good stuff.

Red Devon

Giovanni Fletcher crowned the Queen of the Castle.