• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Eighteen .
Yep...A few years ago I was working in a lady’s house who was a ITN reporter at the time & was one of the 1st on the scene,she said the horror she witnessed was indescribable even for a seasoned reporter.

Easy to forget those awful times were lot that long ago

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's not perfect over there now but it's a damn sight better than it was.

DB9

It's not perfect over there now but it's a damn sight better than it was.
Hopefully certain circumstances won't make NI again a blue touch paper waiting to be ignited.

Oldsmobile-88

The first part of a excellent documentary last night on BBC2 The Harold Shipman Files...A very British crime.

I guess we will never know how many of his patients he euthanised.He was only caught out by a hamfisted attempt at altering a patients Will for his advantage.

Mr Jinx

The first part of a excellent documentary last night on BBC2 The Harold Shipman Files...A very British crime.

I guess we will never know how many of his patients he euthanised.He was only caught out by a hamfisted attempt at altering a patients Will for his advantage.

Yes, I watched part 1 too. Of all the serial murderers in history, this really is the most puzzling. I mean, what on earth was his motive? Ok, there was the one case of will fiddling, but that was very much the exception. What was floating his boat? We'll never know.

Tim Long

Yes, I watched part 1 too. Of all the serial murderers in history, this really is the most puzzling. I mean, what on earth was his motive? Ok, there was the one case of will fiddling, but that was very much the exception. What was floating his boat? We'll never know.
The feeling of being able to play God ?
Think it was on the news at the time rather than in any documentary that a woman from Hyde was interviewed and said something along the lines of "We've not got over Brady and Hindley and now this..."

Alistair20000

Morning Jinxy. I think Dirty Harry Callaghan can assist here:

HC: He's gonna' kill again.

District Attorney Rothko*: How do you know ?

HC: 'Cause he likes it

* Yes I know his hair was too long to be a proper DA

Oldsmobile-88

For any insomniacs.
The first Presidential debate is on Sky News & BBC News Channels at 1.30am tomorrow(30th)

Mr Jinx

HC: 'Cause he likes it
Yes, but why did he like it? It's usually for sexual or monetary reasons. Can't see that either of those were in play.

For any insomniacs.
The first Presidential debate is on Sky News & BBC News Channels at 1.30am tomorrow(30th)

Yep, I'd have to be fairly sleep deprived to stay up to see that one. Mind you, the prospect of seeing Sleepy torn a new one does have some appeal. Rumour is however he's looking to do a last minute cancellation with some kind of CV excuse.

Alistair20000

Yes, but why did he like it? It's usually for sexual or monetary reasons. Can't see that either of those were in play.
Perhaps some people just like killing others. We will never know of course