• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a disgraceful amount to pay Shearer.The bloke’s a complete and utter bore , one of the reason’s I never switch on to the Premiershite tripe.Another world......

iscalad

The Princess Spy on BBC 4 at 11pm is well worth a watch

DB9

As said before, C5's All Creatures Great And Small is a good updated version, Still set in 1930's Yorkshire. My only bug bear, Why is Kelly's Cornish Ice Cream the sponsor? You'd thought Yorkshire Tea would have been better rather than a company hundreds of miles away and their USP is Cornwall?

Tim Long

As said before, C5's All Creatures Great And Small is a good updated version, Still set in 1930's Yorkshire. My only bug bear, Why is Kelly's Cornish Ice Cream the sponsor? You'd thought Yorkshire Tea would have been better rather than a company hundreds of miles away and their USP is Cornwall?
Because they paid the money... Or Yorkshire Tea didn't fancy the tag line: Yorkshire Tea, for when you've been up to your elbow in cow shit.

DB9

Because they paid the money... Or Yorkshire Tea didn't fancy the tag line: Yorkshire Tea, for when you've been up to your elbow in cow ****.
Realise that Tim, Just seems strange that's all. Plus putting your arm up a cow's arse is "Method Acting"! 😄

Tim Long

Realise that Tim, Just seems strange that's all. Plus putting your arm up a cow's arse is "Method Acting"! 😄
Don't pay much attention to the sponsor bits but suspect it says something like "Kelly's Ice Cream sponsors family drama on Five". After All Creatures... I found the Sooty Show a very difficult watch.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
As said before, C5's All Creatures Great And Small is a good updated version
I saw some of last night's episode, and thought it wasn't too bad. I did object to James Herriot being called "Horse Killer". Hope he tells them to **** off and walks out.

Last edited:

DB9

Don't pay much attention to the sponsor bits but suspect it says something like "Kelly's Ice Cream sponsors family drama on Five". After All Creatures... I found the Sooty Show a very difficult watch.
Nope it does say Sponsors of that particular programme.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't "Yorkshire Tea" a bit of a misnomer DB? All they do is blend stuff brought from abroad whereas our Cornish chums actually grow their own bleeding foliage ;)

DB9

Isn't "Yorkshire Tea" a bit of a misnomer DB? All they do is blend stuff brought from abroad whereas our Cornish chums actually grow their own bleeding foliage ;)

Yeah, But like most things Cornish, It'll be unpalatable! 😉