• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Agree with this, the best baker won (despite being lucky to still be there after the QF in particular). Think all three finalists were great but only one can win.
A bit shocked to see comments that he only won because of his ethnicity. What has this country become. :(

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Series three of the Last Kingdom on Netflix.Check out Skade the Viking seeress.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

A few amusing anecdotes from Harry the ‘wheeler dealer’ in Celebrity...

iscalad

Series three of the Last Kingdom on Netflix.Check out Skade the Viking seeress.
Yes, shame BBC dropped it. Hoping to see it on Showbox soon.

Banksy

Yes, shame BBC dropped it. Hoping to see it on Showbox soon.
Strangely , we only got Netflix last week at no extra cost after dropping the Disney and another channel we didn't need.So have been able to binge watch it as I'm home sick at the moment.Can confirm that it's still up to the same high standard and well worth a watch.

iscalad

Strangely , we only got Netflix last week at no extra cost after dropping the Disney and another channel we didn't need.So have been able to binge watch it as I'm home sick at the moment.Can confirm that it's still up to the same high standard and well worth a watch.
(clap)
Just checked. All 10 episodes now available.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I get a free trial of Netflix with my updated Virgin subscription then can sign up, will probably do so at some point although my TV viewing these days is generally somewhat limited to the "Big 3" BBC quizzes (Uni Challenge, Only Connect, Mastermind), old comedies and sports programmes!

Swanaldo

This week I have mostly been binge watching Fargo. Outstanding performances all round.

Banksy

The Ministry of Time , Netflix.
Spanish time travel series with English subtitles.Having grown up on sci-fi of the Poul Anderson sort (Time Patrol etc ) , I'm quite enjoying it.Only downside is there are 34 over one hour episodes to catch up on.Whether I make it through or not is a matter of conjecture.
Still , makes for good on and off light watching.

Oldsmobile-88

The Ministry of Time , Netflix.
Spanish time travel series with English subtitles.Having grown up on sci-fi of the Poul Anderson sort (Time Patrol etc ) , I'm quite enjoying it.Only downside is there are 34 over one hour episodes to catch up on.Whether I make it through or not is a matter of conjecture.
Still , makes for good on and off light watching.
Sounds Ace....Have you seen Timeless,Banksy ?

I watched the 1st Season on Sky 1,missed the 2nd season because it was on a obsure satillite channel when I was expecting it back on Sky 1,but have just picked up Season 1 & 2 on dvd..