• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I still haven't recovered from the shock of learning that Only Fools and Horses', Mandela House was actually in Brizzle ! :oops:
A workmates gran lived in the block in Bristol(it’s near Ashton Gate football ground)
We visited if we had a course in Bristol, around the early 1980s.it was quite a nice place, very clean & tidy as tower blocks go.

Oldsmobile-88

Reggae at the BBC on BBC2.
A few long forgotten performances..Janet Kay singing Silly Games..Wonderful, takes me back to when I was 18.

iscalad

Great songs on there tonight.

Colesman Ballz

Watched Episode 1 of the new series of Shetland this week which looks promising. The only snag being that the BEEB are drip feeding us one episode per week, so I may decide simply to "binge it" when all episodes have been released. They really don't seem to be consistent with their releases, some series :unsure: being released en bloc and others drip fed. And they are now seemingly releasing Eastenders episodes for the whole week at one go ?

DB9

Did anyone watch the rebooted version of The Big Breakfast on C4? I use to enjoy it back in the day and wonder if the new line up has the same sort of mayhem.

fred binneys head

Zig and Zag were comedy geniuses and I mean that in all seriousness.

Banksy

Zig and Zag were comedy geniuses and I mean that in all seriousness.
The only ones I remember was that film Too Late the Hero with Michael Caine where he says ‘ you zig and I’ll zag’ when they’re dodging Jap bullets.

DB9

Paxman to leave University Challenge.

Avening Posse

Just started watching a series called Manifest. A couple of episodes in. About a plane and passengers which went missing for 5 years but when it turned up the passengers had only aged by 2 days. I thought it would be rubbish (chosen by the Mrs) but surprising good

iscalad

Sorry it's Devon Live, but some great photos here