• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just finished series 2 of Picard on Amazon Prime. Really a brilliant series, The way characters from past Star Trek shows are incorporated into this one is really good and believable, If you're a ST fan you really should look this one up.
On my to watch list (when my good lady goes to bed)

DB9

On my to watch list (when my good lady goes to bed)
Well worth it, I have to admit i do love the Star trek Universe and since TNG all the series are really classy. On a side note, Yesterday while biting my nails about the game i was in Portsmouth at a Comic Con with my Granddaughter who's only 8 and loves all things Anime and dressed up as a Anime character too (No idea which one though) It was brilliant, lots of people dressed up as Star Wars, Star Trek, Anime, Judge Dredd and lots of other characters too, My Granddaughter was so made up, Very friendly people and also just for Grandad, I noticed lovely fragrent ladies in Cos Play outfits, One was dressed as SevenofNine. ;) :)(y)

Banksy

Just finished series 2 of Picard on Amazon Prime. Really a brilliant series, The way characters from past Star Trek shows are incorporated into this one is really good and believable, If you're a ST fan you really should look this one up.
Didn’t realise a series 2 had come out.Enjoyed S1 but I seriously wonder just when I’d get round to watching it.

Banksy

Well worth it, I have to admit i do love the Star trek Universe and since TNG all the series are really classy. On a side note, Yesterday while biting my nails about the game i was in Portsmouth at a Comic Con with my Granddaughter who's only 8 and loves all things Anime and dressed up as a Anime character too (No idea which one though) It was brilliant, lots of people dressed up as Star Wars, Star Trek, Anime, Judge Dredd and lots of other characters too, My Granddaughter was so made up, Very friendly people and also just for Grandad, I noticed lovely fragrent ladies in Cos Play outfits, One was dressed as SevenofNine. ;) :)(y)
Ah Seven of Nine.🤩🤩🤩

• Love
Reactions: DB9

DB9

Didn’t realise a series 2 had come out.Enjoyed S1 but I seriously wonder just when I’d get round to watching it.
I know but its a series that jumped to the front of my viewing queue and was so worth it.

Banksy

Favourite Star Trek movie of the original series DB? Think mine would be The Voyage Home.

DB9

Favourite Star Trek movie of the original series DB? Think mine would be The Voyage Home.
Wrath of Khan for me.

Banksy

Wrath of Khan for me.
Ah , it always gets the critics’ choice as the best one.And Khan was an exceptional villain.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

This will trigger a few people :):

Banksy

This will trigger a few people :):

And I thought he was going to be the next James Bond.