• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who watched the Harry,Megan,Orphra,Royalty clusterfkcu this evening?

What was it like ? I bet there were a few cheesy looks from the main players 😁😎

I made my good lady record it for herself.
There was no way that I was not going to have my nightly 4 episode binge of Better Call Saul interrupted.

Avening Posse

Who watched the Harry,Megan,Orphra,Royalty clusterfkcu this evening?

What was it like ? I bet there were a few cheesy looks from the main players 😁😎

I made my good lady record it for herself.
There was no way that I was not going to have my nightly 4 episode binge of Better Call Saul interrupted.
Have watched the first 2 episodes of Saul, will be watching another tonight :)

Oldsmobile-88

Deutschland 89 is now available on All 4.

Deutschland 83 & 86 were very good.

Oldsmobile-88

A great 5 part Storyville on the iplayer about the life of OJ Simpson.

Its not just about the man but the society he was living in around the 1970s to 90s.
Simpson was probably the only black man living in Brentwood(a nice area in North LA).
Race relations as now were not too good in Southern California.
I remember being in Santa Monica(1995)when OJ was sensationally acquitted of two murders.Everyone was amazed after following the trial of the century closely.After the trial he walked into a restaurant & everyone walked out.
He was such a icon to black(& White) Americans it seemed a relief at the time in some ways that he was acquitted because no one knew how the powderkeg South & East LA areas would react if he was found guilty.
When the LAPD Officers involved in the Rodney King beating case were acquitted a couple of years before that lead to civil disorder on a large scale in some parts of the city.

LOG

I noticed yesterday that TT3D: Closer to the Edge is on iPlayer at the moment.

If you haven’t seen it, it’s a documentary about the 2010 Isle of Man TT, the build up, the characters involved, including Guy Martin, and the various outcomes.

Definitely recommended even if you aren’t that interested in the sport although bits of it might have you watching through your fingers – the racers really must be wired very differently to the rest of us.

Rosencrantz

If you haven’t seen it, it’s a documentary about the 2010 Isle of Man TT, the build up, the characters involved, including Guy Martin, and the various outcomes.

Definitely recommended even if you aren’t that interested in the sport although bits of it might have you watching through your fingers – the racers really must be wired very differently to the rest of us.
It is excellent. Great year for Ian Hutchison was 2010. His comeback from a serious crash at Silverstone where he almost lost his leg is amazing.

If you can find it anywhere, I would also recommend "Road", a documentary that charts the Dunlop family in road racing from Joey and Robert to Michael and William. It is a very confusing emotionally as it is heartbreaking but then again it was something they loved doing. All Motorsport competitors admit they are selfish doing what they love. Sadly since that documentary William has gone the way of his father and uncle. Michael still rides, quickly.

DB9

While people seem to be at odds with the Mash Report being axed, Eggheads is moving to C5, They kept that quiet.

iscalad

While people seem to be at odds with the Mash Report being axed, Eggheads is moving to C5, They kept that quiet.
Bummer. I hope no other ones of the BBC quiz shows get hijacked.

DB9

Bummer. I hope no other ones of the BBC quiz shows get hijacked.
I would be well miffed if they nicked Only Connect!

Grecian2K

If you liked that try the computer game Ride on the Edge (2). (Or check out some vids on YouTube. The full TT course modelled with superb realism.

You won't be watching it through your fingers - they'll be too busy on your gamepad!