TV Times

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think I watched it ages ago, Just the other night while channel hopping it was on. The characters were awful mind, Especially that bald headed bloke, Don't know his name but been in loads of things.
Roger Sloman as Keith Pratt DB with Alison Steadman playing Candice Marie.

The characters are deliberately awful. It is part of the point of the play.

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
13th January 1976.
A good nights viewing on BBC...Are You Being Served,Ellery Queen(forgotten that) Warship,then flick over to BBC2 for Fawlty Towers which was on its initial run,unbelievably looking back,had a bad review the previous week(A Touch of Class-Episode)
View attachment 5183
Be Bop Deluxe on OGWT.
A good quality remastered copy of 'Down On Terminal Street' from that show can be seen here (with 2 other songs from Beeb shows)

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched the lovely Julia Bradbury tonight on ITV doing the second part of Cornwall Devon walks.My that lady has some energy.Episode three next week is on Dartmoor.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched the lovely Julia Bradbury tonight on ITV doing the second part of Cornwall Devon walks.My that lady has some energy.Episode three next week is on Dartmoor.
I liked her Wainwright Walks (Lake District), especially the ones featuring the elderly mountain goat, David Powell-Thompson.