• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Building Jerusalem. A documentary on the England rugby team leading up to that world cup in Australia in 2003. Very good! Great ending 😄
What a day that was!
We got a draw away at Leigh RMI ;)

Alistair20000

There was a repeat of the very good The Proclaimers: This Is The Story last night on BBC4 where Craig and Charlie are interviewed by David Tennant and which documents their career. I have to say that when they came on to the scene, I was still a kid and didn't really get them as they were so different in looks and sound that inhabited the eighties music scene. As with other music acts though, as I have got older the more I appreciate them. Interesting interviews with Kevin Rowland and Paul Heaton who both played a part in them getting going and always good to see Edwyn Collins.

**Warning for Ali - This programme contains bits of Scottish Nationalism and little Miss Krankie** ;)
Would that be Ms Sturgeon or Janette Tough ?

Nothing wrong with nationalism Rosey. I am relaxed about the Sweaties going their own way. No subsidies from the rest of the U.K. mind. They can pay their own way.

Rosencrantz

Would that be Ms Sturgeon or Janette Tough ?

Nothing wrong with nationalism Rosey. I am relaxed about the Sweaties going their own way. No subsidies from the rest of the U.K. mind. They can pay their own way.
The former. Cap in Hand might be a good track for you. Well worth a watch all told.

Oldsmobile-88

A heads up..At 1130 on BBC 2.The Official Film of the 1986 World Cup is being shown.

The official FIFA Films are always a good watch.

The 1986 World Cup was the last one before overtly commercial ideas took over the tournament.

DB9

Just watched a recording of C5's "Walking Britian's Lost Railways" which was on Friday evening, This episode featured the Ilfracombe to Barnstaple line and Barnstaple to Lynton's narrow gauge line. Absolutely wonderful programme telling the story of the building of them, The importance of them during WW2 bringing in and the training of British & US troops on the N Devon coast and just how beautiful the line was. If only a bit of forsight and how those lines would be so popular today and make a trip from London to N Devon really lovely instead of the A303/M5/A31/35. For me it was lovely to see home and yes again how i miss the place so much (Sigh)

Oldsmobile-88

29/11/1977
The Goodies at 9pm & The Water Margin at 9.30.
A surreal hour or so on BBC2.
The Water Margin was insane 😁
C8302910-F8B3-4C26-B70E-E7564C70F5E5.jpeg

DB9

29/11/1977
The Goodies at 9pm & The Water Margin at 9.30.
A surreal hour or so on BBC2.
The Water Margin was insane 😁
View attachment 4202
The Goodies, Outstanding and funny, Water Margin was my first taste of Japanese TV. Some of the fight scenes were pretty brutal mind.

Oldsmobile-88

The Goodies, Outstanding and funny, Water Margin was my first taste of Japanese TV. Some of the fight scenes were pretty brutal mind.
I remember when someone died of a heart attack from laughter watching a Goodies episode.I think it was the Ekky Thump one.

The Water Margin had a cult following.I could never understand the plot 😁 Mad fight scenes as you mentioned.

Reactions: DB9

Oldsmobile-88

Dick Emery’s Comedy Gold.Just about to start on C5+1

Oldsmobile-88

Dick Emery’s Comedy Gold.Just about to start on C5+1
Very good it was too.Never seen such a in-depth look at his life.
Lots of wives & mistresses,no wonder he pegged it at 67.