• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ll probably make myself sound like a sad case but does anyone else get a little bit excited when they see somewhere they know on tv?
... or someone.

Have caught sight of two old school pals on TV, felt more surreal than excited.

One was performing, the other being interviewed.

Oldsmobile-88

Just into the first couple of episodes of Narcos Mexico..Looking good.

Avening Posse

The started watching The Crown, only seen 2 episodes so far of the first season, pretty good so far

Oldsmobile-88

Ha...I remember this one.Joan Sanderson playing a battle axe again.Leonard Rossiter in fine form as usual.

Mr Jinx

A new Storyville out last night on DB Cooper. Now up on iPlayer.

They basically go over 4 of the biggest suspects. Knew most of it already, but there's some interesting stories and some new angles. Well worth a watch if you're a true crime aficionado.

Oldsmobile-88

They basically go over 4 of the biggest suspects. Knew most of it already, but there's some interesting stories and some new angles. Well worth a watch if you're a true crime aficionado.
Just downloading it now 😁

Rosencrantz

Which one were you going for as most likely? The old widow seemed quite compelling although I'm a bit suspicious of her young helper, maybe guiding her to some points. Some of the cash turning up must indicate he survived the jump I would have thought.

Oldsmobile-88

Can anyone remember the name of the documentary programme about the Libyan,Al Maghrib who was convicted of the Lockerbie bombing ?
It was a couple of hours long,I have been trying to find it on YouTube without success.
Must have been broadcasted about 10 years ago just after Al Maghrib was released because of his terminal cancer.

I have never seen it since,the story of the evidence & original trial has come up again with a *posthumous appeal being heard.

It all seemed dodgy at the time from what I recall.

*Not sure if that’s the right term for the case.

Mr Jinx

Which one were you going for as most likely? The old widow seemed quite compelling although I'm a bit suspicious of her young helper, maybe guiding her to some points. Some of the cash turning up must indicate he survived the jump I would have thought.
Suspects 2 & 4 were a waste of time imho.

Suspect 1 had the most romantic story. I was really willing that one on. Just a few nagging doubts.

I think Suspect 3 was probably the most likely however.

Rosencrantz

Suspects 2 & 4 were a waste of time imho.

Suspect 1 had the most romantic story. I was really willing that one on. Just a few nagging doubts.

I think Suspect 3 was probably the most likely however.
Yeah, two is a bit far fetched, I think she was kidding them along. Four is just a copycat crime. One is a good story and does have some circumstantial evidence around it but like you, I have nagging doubts around the lad that who might be guiding her memory a bit. That leaves three which really comes down to how much you believe her.