• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tuesday's games...

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Freddo why are you more stupid tonight than usual? Did Noone play for City? Yes. Have his current team just been promoted to the Prem. Yes. So what is their to dispute in Mr Jinx's post?
And yes I realised I used the wrong 'there'.

Grecian1966

Freddo why are you more stupid tonight than usual? Did Noone play for City? Yes. Have his current team just been promoted to the Prem. Yes. So what is their to dispute in Mr Jinx's post?
Don't make yourself appear any more dim than the 30 watts you display

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, there`s the rub!
Let`s pack the park anyway!
UTC!
We ever beat them?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Bradford lose, that'll be their game in hand gone and they'll only be one point ahead of us with us both having 2 games to play.
You'd make a great pundit, Pete...

mdg

results good for us tonight, but is it too late?

PeteUSA

results good for us tonight, but is it too late?
Of course its too late, our team is sh*t!

Rog H K

Of course its too late, our team is sh*t!

Let's think of ourselves as the Prussians turning up at the last minute at Waterloo! It's never too late.

Phil Sayers

We ever beat them?
I think I'm right in saying we have never even taken a point from them. Well no time like now and Tisdale has been pretty good at breaking curses. You would hope that tonight's excellent results will give the players a massive boost.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good set of results tonight, even Argiggle did us a turn. Trip to Fratton Park next season.
Argyle result was pretty irrelevant, IMHO.

Realistically, we need to win our two remaining games to be in with a chance of making the play-offs and that would involve beating Chesterfield on the final day of the season and thereby finishing above 'em regardless of how they'd got on tonight.

Guess you might argue we'd rather be playing a team with nothing left to play for on the final day but, equally, a team with nothing left to pay for has a lot less pressure on it.

In short, I could have lived with Chesterfield beating Argyle. :-(

Last edited:

crocks

We have a chink of light again.....but by God City need to play like its a cup final. Two tough games; 6 points a must and then who knows.