• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust to Launch Stadium Tours

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Exeter City Supporters Trust is delighted to be able to offer City fans the unique experience of a stadium tour around the Grecian’s historic St James Park home.

More details; http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/519/202/Trust-to-Launch-Stadium-Tours

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What sort of money are we talking about Martin ?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this free? Man U charge an arm and a leg to do a stadium tour of Old Trafford.

Grecian2K

Could be a cunning cost saving plan Pate.

Get a celebrity chef (or two) handing out Tesco bags and a few handy lifting tips and cooking tips for asbestos/corrugated iron recepies and the OG could be gone by September - for free.

Quids In!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is FREE to all

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It says it's free in the first sentence!!!

Anyway, I think it's a great idea.

I hope you're going to keep it going and publicise it properly during the holidays and get the grockles in. We really need to attract people who wouldn't normally come to games. If they can get a tour on a Saturday morning in August then they'll probably stay for the match.

Grecian2K

It says it's free in the first sentence!!!

Anyway, I think it's a great idea.

I hope you're going to keep it going and publicise it properly during the holidays and get the grockles in. We really need to attract people who wouldn't normally come to games. If they can get a tour on a Saturday morning in August then they'll probably stay for the match.
Perhaps they could even persuade "Rupert" to publicise it in the Pl*muff Morning News. At least it would be a chance for the Janners to pop back to see a real FOOTBALL LEAGUE ground.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are looking at this as part of a trial, to see how the interest goes. Of course it would be great to pull the punters in, to give them a taste of what City FC is all about!

DB9

We are looking at this as part of a trial, to see how the interest goes. Of course it would be great to pull the punters in, to give them a taste of what City FC is all about!
Have they considered a open day and tour for local business people and companies? Where the players, staff, management, directors, trustees could show what ECFC stands for in the local community and encourage them to put money into the club via sponsorship etc?

HarryECFC

Here are our two amazing new stands! The flybe stand and ATASS Big Bank! and well these are the few steps the away fans stand. then the old stand there!