• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust questionnaire

ExmouthMart

Yes. In theory. But it's out of date and has been ignored. There are now 11 directors listed in filings with Companies House.
It can’t be anything too important then or surely there would have been a reaction from The Trust.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It can’t be anything too important then or surely there would have been a reaction from The Trust.
"You might very well think that; but I couldn't possibly comment" [House of Cards]

ExmouthMart

"You might very well think that; but I couldn't possibly comment" [House of Cards]
“Nothing to see here… “ Frank Drebin. Naked Gun.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to a question in the 70’s and the bleddy computer cut out. :mad::mad:

Answers to date not saved.

Alistair20000

Really fecks me off that Senior Reds ( over 100 members) are not included in Grecian Supporter Groups
Is there a space to record displeasure for specific issues isca ?

I will keep that in mind when I have a second go at this form

fred binneys head

Really fecks me off that Senior Reds ( over 100 members) are not included in Grecian Supporter Groups
I’d agree with that, particularly when you see some of the other groups like the East Midlands Grecians - how many are in that group?

iscalad

I’d agree with that, particularly when you see some of the other groups like the East Midlands Grecians - how many are in that group?
Or Yorkshire Grecians..
Anyway I did let it be known we are a Grecian Group. Hopefully we will be included in future surveys.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there a space to record displeasure for specific issues isca ?

I will keep that in mind when I have a second go at this form
Q.84 on the hard copy is the place for concerns and issues. I submitted mine online though so I'm not sure if it's the same.

Fully expect the club shop to get a battering in this area.

Bridgy 81

It was reported at our recent committee meeting that we currently have 132 members.
I think that’s good because numbers have held up well throughout the last 2 years when we couldn’t get together in person and our meetings were all remote.
As this thread has said we’re back in person now (with some meetings available remotely for members who live away or are unable to travel) and this is great as there’s a social element to the gatherings, which is an important element for some people.

Bridgy 81

It was reported at our recent committee meeting that we currently have 132 members.
I think that’s good because numbers have held up well throughout the last 2 years when we couldn’t get together in person and our meetings were all remote.
As this thread has said we’re back in person now (with some meetings available remotely for members who live away or are unable to travel) and this is great as there’s a social element to the gatherings, which is an important element for some people.
Sorry,
I thought I’d posted this on the Senior Reds thread but at least it may be seen by people on here who don’t look at that one.
New members always welcome.