• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Forum - Tues 22 November

i8cornwall

We dont make much money from the deal and their are better local options. Harrier in Newton Abbott with Trust members on the management team, could offer more profitable goods. some fans even ear their own shirts produced by them. If a youth football team can make more from their brand working in the evenings, what is going on.
Guys from the Terrece are class and built up quite a following.

Both have a huge love for football and football culture and went out of there way to engage with fans at all clubs not just our own.

Can do a lot worse and assume city are looking at the secondary sales as well e.g someone buys a retro terrece shirt then a few weeks later thinks about getting a new home shirt.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
We dont make much money from the deal and their are better local options. Harrier in Newton Abbott with Trust members on the management team, could offer more profitable goods. some fans even ear their own shirts produced by them. If a youth football team can make more from their brand working in the evenings, what is going on.
Am I missing something? Assuming I've got the right Harrier, they appear to be a firm of printers.
I dare say they're very good at it, but who's gonna come up with the concepts and, more to the point, design them? That's what The Terrace excel at.

i8cornwall

I dare say they're very good at it, but who's gonna come up with the concepts and, more to the point, design them? That's what The Terrace excel at.
From chats i had with the terrece guys they would go as far as trying to find the original shirt or pattern when recreating there products.

Believe they spent some time in the city mesum and working with the club to make things as close to the original as possible.

Reactions: Egg

WXF

The Trust is unfortunately a rather cumbersome beast that moves slowly often getting bogged down in procedure and process. Don't look for any entrepreneurial spirit.
Apart from saving the club when no one else would treat it as a going concern and laying the strongest foundations in the club's history, no entrepreneurial spirit at all!