• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust elections rerun

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we assume that,like Hartridge's feeble effort yesterday (at the right end) the election will be "first past the post".
Or, like yesterday, will the only contribution by the selectorate be an own goal?
I believe the system to be used will be Single Transferable Miskick with a lot of spoiled ballot papers

i8cornwall

It was a serious question. Is he CEO or whatever because he was appointed by the trust or is he an independent director.

I am sure the question wasnt that difficult to understand.

I really didnt ask you for a diatribe just because about 3 boards ago didn't put up a statue to you🙂
My reply was aimed at you so apologies but anyone who doesn't think he'll get re elected is in for a shock.

I'd assume they'd just keep him as CEO or what ever they can do to keep a job open for one of the boys.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I shall definitely vote for Al Yates, firstly because he's not Neil le millionaire, or Nick Hawker or any other yes man/woman. I just feel that he'd be a terrace voice in the club and I'm not sure if I'd class any of the others in that way but happy to be informed otherwise by anyone in the know.
*taps nose and winks*
If Al Yates is the answer, I don’t think I want to know the question 😂😂

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Al Yates is the answer, I don’t think I want to know the question 😂😂
I read in the paper that Al is going to render us all unemployed and take over the world.

Pmc grecian

Fully agree.

Anybody planning to vote to re-elect Hawker, Le Milliere or the other yes men who are currently on the board, need their heads checking after the recent incompetence coming from both boards
Why do you comment on here ? You really do talk some crap who are you voting for ???

SaintJames

Why do you comment on here ? You really do talk some crap who are you voting for ???
he cant vote he's only 13 ...

ChrisWickens

With the hustings being held this Saturday before the Carlisle game, will all the candidates be present?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Questions for the candidates for Saturday's hustings need to be sent in by noon tomorrow. Note "Please note, questions to candidates should pertain to the role of an ECFCST Trustee."

You should have had an email telling you this, if not contact the membership secretary.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
You really are an idiot who knows bugger all. NLM is not a current member of the Trust Board, having stepped down for a year as required by the Trust regulations. Neither is he a yes man, quite the opposite in fact, and the first to stand up to any erratic proposals that the CB might come up with, that is not in the interests of the fan base. He is also widely respected throughout the Fans movement nationally, as well as working tirelessly on behalf of Grecian fans.
Next time, try doing a little research before posting, and save yourself from looking stupid.
Did he say that through the earpiece?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Questions for the candidates for Saturday's hustings need to be sent in by noon tomorrow. Note "Please note, questions to candidates should pertain to the role of an ECFCST Trustee."
I hope this guidance will not be used to shut down legitimate questions that the Trust might consider 'unhelpful'.