• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust elections rerun

We8Argyle

Come to this thread to recruit a few space cadets, I presume
Sending Grecian in Guzz straight to Mars.

Gordon Dale

We8argyle is linked to SGC in some way - Mrs SGC? Perks? The big man himself?
Date of joining pivotal to intentions ? Ignore is my advice.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
What has been said that is so inflammatory? Didn't he just mention that Caldwell won the league with Wigan? It's on record, we can't just deny the guy his dues because it doesn't fit. Life is complicated.

Also, people can surely come on here, whether they support Exeter, anyone else, have different opinions and whether or not they like to wind people up a bit as long as it doesn't turn into bullying or aggression, IMO. Can just maybe be more tolerant to different views or mild ribbing.

As for using the forum to promote the pod, good- should be grateful they're doing it... They're giving up time and energy to do something positive that a lot of fans enjoy and puts the club in the spotlight. You don't have to like it all (or at all) to be a bit grateful for it.

I hope whoever it is does have a chuckle at the grumpiness, because the alternative is you'd be thinking to knock it on the head, and that would be a big shame, in my opinion.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I refuse to give We8Argyle any credibility until I get my box of soft kitten toys back.

A tear stained Polaroid and a ransom note are not enough.

Mid Devon Grecian

What has been said that is so inflammatory? Didn't he just mention that Caldwell won the league with Wigan? It's on record, we can't just deny the guy his dues because it doesn't fit. Life is complicated.

Also, people can surely come on here, whether they support Exeter, anyone else, have different opinions and whether or not they like to wind people up a bit as long as it doesn't turn into bullying or aggression, IMO. Can just maybe be more tolerant to different views or mild ribbing.

As for using the forum to promote the pod, good- should be grateful they're doing it... They're giving up time and energy to do something positive that a lot of fans enjoy and puts the club in the spotlight. You don't have to like it all (or at all) to be a bit grateful for it.

I hope whoever it is does have a chuckle at the grumpiness, because the alternative is you'd be thinking to knock it on the head, and that would be a big shame, in my opinion.

I think if you come on here with the sole intention of winding people up that’s whoever is operating the account’s prerogative. I also think it’s any users prerogative to stick them on ignore if they don’t want to see the tripe being posted.

It’s telling that this account rarely gets into a conversation with any other members. I thought that was the purpose of a forum?

We8Argyle

Little old We8Argyle seems to be causing quite the stir on the Exe. I hope you all realise how unbearable i shall be once SGC turns it around.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Little old We8Argyle seems to be causing quite the stir on the Exe. I hope you all realise how unbearable i shall be once SGC turns it around.
The I told you so's will feel like a dagger through the heart

i8cornwall

Turns what around?

cannockred

You cant ignore every poster that you disagree with surely.

If you had ambitions to stand for the trust, it makes it very difficult to be accepted by the membership if you ignore their views.

Try and understand other points of view. You never know you might agree with some of them.

Number13

By separate comms I understand that MDG will be appearing at the Trust Board tomorrow night so suggest that anyone with similar concerns attends the meeting at SJP or watches it live on Zoom - please contact the Trust Secretary [email protected] directly as I have.
Do these meetings get filmed so they can be watched back later? Monday evenings are never good but I would be interested to hear what the "average" trust member gets sight of from these