• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust A.G.M.

David Treharne

This is just to flag up the fact that the Trust A.G.M will be held on 22nd October at the Exeter Phoenix. Proposed start time is 11o'clock. It's the day of the home fixture versus Rochdale. This year there will be roving microphones so that questions can be heard by all of those attending.
We have extended an invitation to Andy Walsh, General Manager of FC of Manchester to come and talk about their Club's Community Share offer. He has indicated his willingness to attend.
The event should last no longer than 90 minutes, and more details will be posted nearer the event. It is an ideal opportunity to ask questions about the running and finances of the Trust, and all members are welcome.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys,

The Trust confirmed yesterday the details of the 7 candidates for the 6 places.

Some v interesting candidates there - goodluck all...

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/403/202/Trust-to-call-elections/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Guys,

The Trust confirmed yesterday the details of the 7 candidates for the 6 places.

Some v interesting candidates there - goodluck all...

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/403/202/Trust-to-call-elections/
Proposed by David Cameron? That's a bit unfortunate.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proposed by David Cameron? That's a bit unfortunate.
Did think that myself .. glad Bondy didnt know a "Nick Clegg" signing his off as well as myself ..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did think that myself .. glad Bondy didnt know a "Nick Clegg" signing his off as well as myself ..
Well, I'm not for voting for someone who has the support of a right wing c**t like Cameron and that's the end of it!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well, I'm not for voting for someone who has the support of a right wing c**t like Cameron and that's the end of it!
I'm sure there's more than one David Cameron, Hants, and I'd hate to think the stick they get for it! More interesting was that all three of his proposers were called 'David' ... :D

David Treharne

I'd also like to flag up that if you want to ask a question at the A.G.M. or have an issue raised then you ought to be thinking about getting in touch with the Secretary NOW to get it placed on the agenda. Matters not raised within the deadline (a fortnight before) will not be considered or discussed on the day - and this is your opportunity to get answers to any questions that concern you. If you want further details about the 'how' please PM me.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dave,as its at The Phoenix.Spin a few discs before the main event..;)...