• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

troy signs on

well speakin to troy after the game on wednesday he seemed to be under the impression that he has got a new 1 year deal at tottenham and that he is going to be on loan for next season at exeter

Ian Tarr

A side made up of reserves and U18's
It was 1-1 when he was substituted on 78 minutes. Aldershot then scored twice to win 3-1.

pct333

well speakin to troy after the game on wednesday he seemed to be under the impression that he has got a new 1 year deal at tottenham and that he is going to be on loan for next season at exeter
This is what seems to be suggested here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Archibald-Henville

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harry wont want that as he has no reserve side. The other option is to buy, my sources say we are not the only side that want him.
Hardly surprising..... he's quality. Sure, he's raw, and will get reds sooner rather than later, but he'd be massive for us. I still think he wants to come here, but Harry holds the cards.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we cant get him for a season then I wouldn't bother, too much disruption else, he is a decent player but not that good

Midland Red

Well,the news coming out of the Spurs camp today does not bode well for Troy spending too much time at SJP. Woodgate still has a groin problem and will miss the start of the season, Dawson is injured and King hasn't kicked a ball yet! We know that Troy is down the pecking order but not that far down. :(

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well,the news coming out of the Spurs camp today does not bode well for Troy spending too much time at SJP. Woodgate still has a groin problem and will miss the start of the season, Dawson is injured and King hasn't kicked a ball yet! We know that Troy is down the pecking order but not that far down. :(
The transfer window is wide open. My money is on Redknapp to spend his way out of an injury problem...;)

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
The transfer window is wide open. My money is on Redknapp to spend his way out of an injury problem...;)
Is he buying Seaborne, or Taylor ?

grecian till i die

The Emperor

Re: Troy signs for 6 months

Now I'm much happier!