• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy Archibald Henville deserves interest from other clubs?

HarryECFC

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet - once he irons out those "mad 15 minutes" from his repertoire he'll be class.

HarryECFC

Personally I love his mad moments when he feels the sudden urge to ATTACK!

jr1871

That reads to me that the club are hawking him, looking for a January bid. I suspect him and Dunne are our only 'cashable' assets (I think Sercombe has stagnated this season) maybe this is the only way Tis will have any movement to bring new faces in. Anybody care to take a stab at what we would accept for Troy? I think 100K + add ons, and it will be Coles and Bennett for the run in.

If that happened, that should get us enough to pay the wages of 2 established, fit, ready to go players with L1 experience. We certainly need them...

HarryECFC

That reads to me that the club are hawking him, looking for a January bid. I suspect him and Dunne are our only 'cashable' assets (I think Sercombe has stagnated this season) maybe this is the only way Tis will have any movement to bring new faces in. Anybody care to take a stab at what we would accept for Troy? I think 100K + add ons, and it will be Coles and Bennett for the run in.

If that happened, that should get us enough to pay the wages of 2 established, fit, ready to go players with L1 experience. We certainly need them...
I was thinking this too... Looks like rob is kinda trying to advertise that the club would accept a deal to sell Troy... However I wouldn't like to see him go.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy's mad ones upfield are infuriating and fun in equal measure. If we sold him and Dunne we'd be f*cked.

Poultice

The only interest he would "deserve" would be if he had lent them money.

Troy falls into the Scrat/George category, he has potential, but playing lads with potential has a cost which we see nearly every week as another opposing forward goes tumbling over in our box.

The Club are desperate for cash and Troy is the only player in our entire squad, that Cheesy has taken five years to assemble, who might sell for more than two bob and a bag of marbles.

Poultice

Troy's mad ones upfield are infuriating and fun in equal measure. If we sold him and Dunne we'd be f*cked.
I know where you are coming from but as with those who use the same term to describe us if the Cheese went, you are wrong.

Troy costs as much as he earns and Dunny has gone seriously off the boil.

denzil

....if this happens the squad will not be able to preserve League 1 status. Thinning, thinning, thinning until there's nothing left but 18 blokes coming back from long term injuries.

Poultice

....if this happens the squad will not be able to preserve League 1 status. Thinning, thinning, thinning until there's nothing left but 18 blokes coming back from long term injuries.
And six guys in cars driving down from Bristol to do the coaching.