• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trouble in town

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
But those of us who have posted on this topic have done so BECAUSE we can see it is a ridiculous story.
I'm not so sure that zider and City Casual have ;)

City Casual said:
I hope they find that woman & do her!!!
zider (replying to my post) said:
so is it ok if i pinch your car ?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bin liner, brick, canal.

Grecian_Jay

Really? It's a personal favourite of mine :D

I just can't see the fuss, a woman puts a cat in a bin (which is admittedly a messed up thing to have done), said cat spends some time in the bin but is found alive and well. Off the back of that a woman receives death threats and needs police protection. WTF is that all about?! There are wife beaters and child abusers and rapists and other general scum around, but the British public seem more worked up when a poor little pussycat has to spend a few hours in a bin? I just can't get my head round why people think that this is right. Like I said, people should get their priorities right.
Bang on the money Jan. It's a f*ckign cat. And this is from someone who has a cat. More pressing things in the world, and who is paying for the police protection for her etc etc.

wemissmoxey

Bang on the money Jan. It's a f*ckign cat. And this is from someone who has a cat. More pressing things in the world, and who is paying for the police protection for her etc etc.
The family dog.

Bin liner, brick, canal.
You want to drown a lady for putting a cat in the bin? Seems harsh to me.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

wemissmoxey

That ***** is a fecking drama queen.