• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trouble in town

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Echo article said:
They have been released to the Echo as part of an investigation by Devon & Cornwall's Football Intelligence Unit. Officers are desperate to identify the men, who are all believed to be from the Exeter area.
A contradiction in terms, surely?

Echo article said:
The incident happened prior to the Grecians' match against Huddersfield on Saturday, May 8, close to Next at around 2.10pm.

It is not known whether the individuals involved in the fracas went on to attend the game at St James's Park.
If they (possibly) didn't go to the game, then how did the 'intelligence' establish that they associate themselves with the club?

grecian till i die

how did the guy die?

Rip.
he did not dieeeeee

Antony Moxey

Right im going to set this all straght.
the man is late 30s not 67 he has not died.
he is in hospital in plymouht where he is stable.
this was not football related at all.
2 men have been aressted and are on bail
how do i know this? my best mates dad.
in my garden sheds dad infact
Is it possible that we're talking about two seperate incidents here?

grecian till i die

Is it possible that we're talking about two seperate incidents here?

no the radio got the wrong age he is 37 not 67

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Presumably all resources will now be diverted to finding the woman who put a cat in a wheelie bin in Coventry.

Presumably all resources will now be diverted to finding the woman who put a cat in a wheelie bin in Coventry.
Get Graeme Swann on the case. He knows how to rescue cats.

grecian till i die

made me laugh
:p

CITY CASUAL

Poor cat.I hope they find that woman & do her!!!

Mr Jinx

Poor cat.I hope they find that woman & do her!!!
Don't worry, The Sun has found her.

There goes a town council's budget in 24hr police protection she'll need for the next 20 years.

Red the Paper

Banned
So, any more update on the thugs who were fighting at 7pm last Saturday? Seems a bit too early to be normal drunks/revellers and the link to football hooliganism may not be far fetched.

Also any news on those photo'd in the Echo? I thought football related violence was a thing of the past. It aint trendy anymore. I can partly understand trouble between youth, but the old gits featured should know better. It would be sad if it wasn't laughable