• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trouble in town

exile in wales

all that in the name of Exeter City FC ,,,, i dont think so,,, again nothing to do with the club.just guys who want a fight , why dont they get together in a feild outside town and leave us go to watch a game of football and shout for the team.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sidwell St was apparently closed to traffic from the roundabout to Duke last night, so several taxi drivers told us. Not found anything on the net about it though.

Red Lion

all that in the name of Exeter City FC ,,,, i dont think so,,, again nothing to do with the club.just guys who want a fight , why dont they get together in a feild outside town and leave us go to watch a game of football and shout for the team.
Sadly because in a field somewhere, although they could knock lumps out of each other, they wouldn't be able to be a nuisance to decent people, and would be starved of the attention/fear of normal people.
You can't exactly strut about like a ****, giving the air of someone saying "look at me, aren't I hard?" while the second someone looks at you saying "Wotchoofookinlookinat?" in front of a couple of rutting rabbits.

Would just like to confirm that the incident outside the Odeon was 100% NOT football related.

Calm people, calm.. :)

Last edited:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh good. That means I can move the thread then...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you not think it would be all over the national news, let alone the regional news, if somebody had been killed in a hooligan fight?
That rather depends on the police press office. And, in my experience, D&C police's ain't the best - especially at weekends.

How do you think the media finds out about these things?!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
How do you think the media finds out about these things?!
They post speculative messages on internet forums and see what replies they get back?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
They post speculative messages on internet forums and see what replies they get back?
Firstly, I'm not at the Echo any more.

That said, in instances where the police don't see fit to publicise these things, posting speculative messages on on internet forums is, IMO, one option.

grecian till i die

the man who apparntly died has not he is in hospital at the moment is is alive and kicking this was not football related

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
posting speculative messages on on internet forums is, IMO, one option.
Oh, the irony. You had better let ******** know.