• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wasn't at all clear (to me, at least!) whether the 6 offers MT mentioned included Sweenz and Lewis Page or not. I interpreted it as 6 offers to players from outside ECFC.
That was my interpretation too but presumably Page will have to make a decision soon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Louis Morison has signed for Tiverton Town, for whom he played on loan last season.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was my interpretation too but presumably Page will have to make a decision soon.
Presumably Taylor will do a bit of chivying won’t want to be kept waiting until the last moment.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Theo Simpson has also signed for Tiverton Town.

iscalad

There's a good player in there somewhere

denzel

20 years old but never given a chance for us. Seems a bit of a waste

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the tide will soon start to turn but there seems to be a pattern developing with the likes of Jake and Sweenz turning down the contracts we have offered them and signing off with similar posts leaving for family and to persue their career.

This begs the question were the contracts offered less than what they might reasonably have expected or have they decided to go elsewhere because they see the Club as lacking in ambition.

just as an aside any body wondering why we have not seen something similar from Ajose lol?

Last edited:

IndoMike

Hopefully the tide will soon start to turn but there seems to be a pattern developing with the likes of Jake and Sweenz turning down the contracts we have offered them and signing off with similar posts leaving for family and to persue their career.

This begs the question were the contracts offered less than what they might reasonably have expected or have they decided to go elsewhere because they see the Club as lacking in ambition.

just as an aside any body wondering why we have not seen something similar from Ajose lol?
I think it's just a question of being the right time for them to leave. Players and managers come and go.
Anyway, it's not like Taylor, Parkes and Sweeney are irreplaceable.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wasn't at all clear (to me, at least!) whether the 6 offers MT mentioned included Sweenz and Lewis Page or not. I interpreted it as 6 offers to players from outside ECFC.
Me too and sincerely hope that interpretation is the correct one.

SaintJames

20 years old but never given a chance for us. Seems a bit of a waste
Have you seen the boy play?