Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

Trapdoor

Sparkes - Diabate - Hartridge - Key
Randall - Collins - Kite - Iseguan
MJ - Seymore

Some serious pace down the flanks in that side but you would worry about shipping a lot of goals and relying on MJ to score 20 a season.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Sparkes - Diabate - Hartridge - Key
Randall - Collins - Kite - Iseguan
MJ - Seymore

Some serious pace down the flanks in that side but you would worry about shipping a lot of goals and relying on MJ to score 20 a season.
Key LB and Sparkes RB? Controversial 😉

I think if we were replaying the season just gone it would be feasible to play such a team but now MT has set the bar high in terms of our expectations and I don't think this team would be capable of finishing in the top three.

ryancooper327

State of play. You could argue Sparkes should be on the wing and Coley might play on the right but I've based on where I think these players fit at current. Ordered by surname alphabetically before someone shouts Stubbs isn't 5th choice RCB. Massive gaps down the right midfield/wing, left side of defence and weak in the 10 (although maybe Dodd fits here if he is still around...). I still haven't counted Sweeney, Page, Cox or Lee as they're not signed on currently...

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
State of play. You could argue Sparkes should be on the wing and Coley might play on the right but I've based on where I think these players fit at current. Ordered by surname alphabetically before someone shouts Stubbs isn't 5th choice RCB. Massive gaps down the right midfield/wing, left side of defence and weak in the 10 (although maybe Dodd fits here if he is still around...). I still haven't counted Sweeney, Page, Cox or Lee as they're not signed on currently...

View attachment 6255
Very thin all round you could move Key into one of the more attacking right sided positions...It looks like we’re going to be in for a very interesting six weeks or so.