• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah well. A month in and, despite concerns of an "underwhelming" transfer summer (and I'll put paws up as a doubter myself) it's hopefully becoming apparent that there has been some good business done.

They may not have been immediately apparent as marquees but they certainly seem to be steadily growing into, at very least, a set of sturdy and well assembled frame tents.

Who knows (and I'm not one to tempt fate) but, by next May they might even have turned into a field of "Big Tops"?
Not necessarily a doubter in the players, (believing you have to see to form an opinion), more a doubter in the system that we appeared to have used, but I'll put my hands up to say that it appears to have bought in some useful business, George Ray in particular seems a prize capture, big on the field and major character off the pitch.

I also wasn't unhappy to see any of the players leave at the end of last season, with the Bowman deal being a shrewd bit of business.

DawlishBouy

So… where’s the free transfer rumour thread
Best of the remaining free agents:
PREMIER
Kazaiah Sterling CF 22 Tottenham [loan at Southend & Morton last season]
Sam Woods CB 22 Crystal P [loan at Plymouth last season]
Josh Sims W 24 [loan at Doncaster last season]

CHAMPIONSHIP
Dan Crowley AM 24 Hull
Maxime Biamou CF 30 Coventry
Brandon Mason LB/LM 23 Coventry [loan at St Mirren last season]
Niall Mason RB 24 Peterborough