Transfer Rumours 2021/22.

Ex-ciderrr

“Serious players of serious stature“ Taylor quoted towards the end of the season. while I’m not expecting Ronaldo or even a player out of the championship id imagine we would be looking at some proper quality players in playing in leagues 1/2 that are capable of playing league 1 and beyond, Hopefully at a good age too.

“serious players of serious stature“ has just stuck with me ever since I read the article Taylor was quoted saying that in. Like all of us, I’m going to be very interested as to what players are coming through the door this summer in particular.

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
“Serious players of serious stature“ Taylor quoted towards the end of the season. while I’m not expecting Ronaldo or even a player out of the championship id imagine we would be looking at some proper quality players in playing in leagues 1/2 that are capable of playing league 1 and beyond, Hopefully at a good age too.

“serious players of serious stature“ has just stuck with me ever since I read the article Taylor was quoted saying that in. Like all of us, I’m going to be very interested as to what players are coming through the door this summer in particular.
Yes , agree.We will really start to judge Taylor by his first signings or so for next term.Good ‘serious’ ones and all the Ajose bad vibes will be out the window , bang average and the moaning will start. Personally I would sooner see three or four really decent signings than half a dozen well past it journeymen. Don’t even mind the age factor if they have had good injury free careers before though , look at Rob Edwards as an example. Can’t wait to see who MT has lined up.