Transfer Rumours 2021/22.

SaintJames

Given we will need to sign at least two strikers and one will be a marquee striker I think he would be a useful player to have on board as third striker

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stunk the gaff out everywhere else. No thanks
Tend to agree. I'm sure there are exceptions, but aged 30 I'd expect him to be in his pomp, not playing for Yeovil in the lower echelons of the Conference.

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't he the count that scored the winning goal for Woking in our away game in our first season in the Conference ? Not only offside, but the ball went out of play over the sideline too in the build-up ? On licence from a jail sentence at the time as well if I'm not mistaken ? ☹

Rosencrantz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't he the count that scored the winning goal for Woking in our away game in our first season in the Conference ? Not only offside, but the ball went out of play over the sideline too in the build-up ? On licence from a jail sentence at the time as well if I'm not mistaken ? ☹
Not sure about the ball going out but he was onside. It was pretty much the only time the lino got in line all day but only because he was still running out when the ball and everyone was going back in 🙄. We happened to be in line as well on the open terrace.