• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt certainly brought on both Jordan Storey and Dara O'Shea in double quick time, so he could well think it would be possible to repeat this with Yoan. Be great if he could pull it off !
However, if we’re going to give a relatively untried centre-half the chance to develop and gain experience I’d rather that player was Jordan Dyer.

IndoMike

It's an incredible likeness 👍. Will pm you to ask you to send the image to my w/a. Anyway, off on my bike now....I'm riding for World Peace..

dommers

Matt certainly brought on both Jordan Storey and Dara O'Shea in double quick time, so he could well think it would be possible to repeat this with Yoan. Be great if he could pull it off !
Didn't Storey leave before Taylor had managed any games?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Storey leave before Taylor had managed any games?
Matt Taylor was his under-23 manager!

Colesman Ballz

Matt Taylor was his under-23 manager!
Exactly and when Storey left for PNE, iirc, he specifically credited Matt for his help and guidance.

DB9

Exactly and when Storey left for PNE, iirc, he specifically credited Matt for his help and guidance.
Mr Dommers does hold a candle for our previous manager and is reluctant to give any praise to MT 😀

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure but I don’t think Sercs has signed for anyone yet.

grecIAN Harris

Not sure but I don’t think Sercs has signed for anyone yet.
I thought that Cheltenham were after him.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Liam Shephard left FGR at the end of the season, very good league 2 full back / wing back.

I also like Caprice as he is very quick, our back line was very slow last season.